All-Star Craig El Arrested For Stealing From Gymtyme Ga Families

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dang, people really come out of nowhere when threads like this pop up. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, it's just... weird to witness.

So you AREN'T a vendor?
No I'm not a vendor. My daughter tumbles there since she doesn't have a team there for her and now that practically every gym is closed around here her closest team to her level is over 60 mikes one way. So she is just tumbling for a year since the mega gym has now taken out two small gyms in the area and soon to be three. Very sad and the rumors and gossip don't help.

No I'm not a vendor. My daughter tumbles there since she doesn't have a team there for her and now that practically every gym is closed around here her closest team to her level is over 60 mikes one way. So she is just tumbling for a year since the mega gym has now taken out two small gyms in the area and soon to be three. Very sad and the rumors and gossip don't help.

Ok. I have to ask... If you're not a vendor... then why under your name does it state: I am a(n)....Vendor.

@BowsnBling

I think its because every summer on the boards these 'users' pop up with no profile picture/generic user names (nothing wrong with that), 20 something posts, and then are extremely active and a key player in high-drama threads.

I think we are just questioning her credibility. She said she is not a vendor - so why did she specify that in her registration?

ETA: Tag.... for some reason the 'quote' feature isn't working

@BowsnBling

I think its because every summer on the boards these 'users' pop up with no profile picture/generic user names (nothing wrong with that), 20 something posts, and then are extremely active and a key player in high-drama threads.

I think we are just questioning her credibility. She said she is not a vendor - so why did she specify that in her registration?

ETA: Tag.... for some reason the 'quote' feature isn't working
i don't know if itt defaults that way or what-- Ultimately I'm a parent.

Back