All-Star Craig El Arrested For Stealing From Gymtyme Ga Families

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm a vendor but I also coached for 20 years :)
I use to have a store out of Layton Athletics, it was fun, I am not a vendor anymore, somydaughter who set my stuff up may have put it. Since then, I kept a couple near and dear to my heart local Rec teams that I do shirts and bows for that cannot afford the blinged out bows and shirts. It's a gift of love for my and very appreciated. My career took over and I had to make a choice, but truly I am a cheer mom first.

@BowsnBling

I think its because every summer on the boards these 'users' pop up with no profile picture/generic user names (nothing wrong with that), 20 something posts, and then are extremely active and a key player in high-drama threads.

You forgot to add that they also dish out dislikes like candy.

No I'm not a vendor. My daughter tumbles there since she doesn't have a team there for her and now that practically every gym is closed around here her closest team to her level is over 60 mikes one way. So she is just tumbling for a year since the mega gym has now taken out two small gyms in the area and soon to be three. Very sad and the rumors and gossip don't help.

For all of you who doubted what you were being told by me and others, please read the following announcement from coaches as well as court finding against Craig for almost $3,800,000. It should be pointed out whoever came here and claimed Ultimate had a new owner was either being lied to, or was not telling the truth. As we said before this is not a rumor as these are facts that can be looked up and the coaches post was made publically on Facebook. Let me add that just because someone only posts in a couple forums doesn't make what they are saying any less true.

On a personal note I feel bad for the kids that were still enrolled there that are losing their teams and gym. We in the Chicago cheer community tried to warn the parents but some would just not listen, or felt a weird loyalty to Craig, though things like this court case, his DUI and the situation in GA were publically available information.

People should not try to put a friendly face on this like he was just a nice guy who was bad at the business end, there is still lots I cannot say on that, but let me just tell you this isn't the case and more legal trouble is likely on the way.
23edce6d44a7fa7efa29bef01b530176.jpg
4684d908d83df7aa9b6f01ca82dd19cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please provide more proof. As in links and more information as their social media indicates the opposite. I'm not saying I don't believe you. I'm just curious I don't see any evidence to support your claims.

For those who doubt the above post, see the official announcement from UA. It should be mentioned that these circumstances were in their control, and they chose not to be open about what was going on.

400ba988a39b1d161678b56147919699.jpg

So in reality Mr. El needed a cash infusion because he was already in trouble at UA and GTIL. Most likely his plan was to steal the funds from GTIL to bail out UA but when that plan failed he moved onto to Ga. talked a good game, and stole our money to try to bailout UA since he most likely had been embezzling from them for awhile. Robbing Peter to pay Paul so to speak. That's why comp fees weren't paid for any of his gyms. That's why GTIL and GTGA were not under the same LLC as UA. I truest believe his plan was to bankrupt both and shut them down and have UA come out unscathed. Unfortunately, for him we were not as dumb as he thought, and we foiled his plan. At the end of the day I hope he spends a ton of time in jail.

That is all speculation btw. I am just so upset that so many people called us liars, and here he was scamming them too. I can't wait until they start digging into to all his booster clubs to see just how many more funds were misappropriated

For all of you who doubted what you were being told by me and others, please read the following announcement from coaches as well as court finding against Craig for almost $3,800,000. It should be pointed out whoever came here and claimed Ultimate had a new owner was either being lied to, or was not telling the truth. As we said before this is not a rumor as these are facts that can be looked up and the coaches post was made publically on Facebook. Let me add that just because someone only posts in a couple forums doesn't make what they are saying any less true.

On a personal note I feel bad for the kids that were still enrolled there that are losing their teams and gym. We in the Chicago cheer community tried to warn the parents but some would just not listen, or felt a weird loyalty to Craig, though things like this court case, his DUI and the situation in GA were publically available information.

People should not try to put a friendly face on this like he was just a nice guy who was bad at the business end, there is still lots I cannot say on that, but let me just tell you this isn't the case and more legal trouble is likely on the way.
23edce6d44a7fa7efa29bef01b530176.jpg

The image posted here is from a judgement that was rendered from the Lake County court system and not the Paulding County court system. Has the trial taken place between parents of GymTyme GA and Craig El?

Back