Creative Lvl 2 Tumbling

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 31, 2014
What are different cool level 2 tumbling passes that could help up the score for running tumbling??

Our j2's last pass was something like this: f/wo, cartwheel, b/wo, back handspring, back extension roll step out, 2 back handsprings step out. Isn't exact but it was really cool! Her back extension roll was gorgeous which made it look super impressive.

My kid was last pass but she only did fwo ro 2 BHS..

She didn't have time to do anything else because she is a flyer and needs to be in a half up to extension 8 counts later at the top.. Haha

I was like my kid finally gets to be last pass and it's a boring pass! She couldn't wave or stomp or do fierce facials like last year!

However she was one of 2 that actually tumbled by their self and wasn't a synchro pass so that was cool I guess.

So now that I say that, does synchro passes increase your tumbling difficulty score? Or does it belong somewhere else on the score sheet? Most tumbling was in groups of 4/6 and a couple of synchro with 2 girls but this made our running tumbling section like so short because everyone went so fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah we have an amazing tumbler who can do really anything I ask level 2 wise... so whats the most I can/should do?

Not sure if this is legal at level 2, but I saw a team do one handed back handsprings. I think it was a level 2 team, but could have been a level 3.

She can do one handed bhs..is it legal?? Anyone
From the usasf rules page on their website:
LEVEL 2 RUNNING TUMBLINGA. Flips and aerials are not allowed.B. Series front and back handsprings are allowed.C. Airborne skills must involve hand support with at least one hand when passing through the inverted position.

It looks like it's legal as long as it's in a running tumble pass, but I am FAR FROM KNOWLEDGEABLE on cheer rules so I would double check that I'm reading that correctly.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

From the usasf rules page on their website:
LEVEL 2 RUNNING TUMBLINGA. Flips and aerials are not allowed.B. Series front and back handsprings are allowed.C. Airborne skills must involve hand support with at least one hand when passing through the inverted position.

It looks like it's legal as long as it's in a running tumble pass, but I am FAR FROM KNOWLEDGEABLE on cheer rules so I would double check that I'm reading that correctly.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Thanks for the help... it sounds like its legal lol

Back