Creative Lvl 2 Tumbling

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What are different cool level 2 tumbling passes that could help up the score for running tumbling??
1. Front walkover roundoff back handspring step out Roundoff back handspring (multiple)
2.back walkover back handspring step out (front walkover) round off back handspring
3. Standing back handspring step out (sashay) (front walkover) Roundoff back handspring
4. Very clean and fast Roundoff back handspring
5. Front walkover roundoff 3 back handspring

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Super long passes will probably look the coolest for a level 2 team. One of my cheerleaders competed from the corner FHS round off 2 BHS step out roundoff 2 BHS straight into FHS roundoff 2 BHS across the front. You could also start a pass in the corner, tumble to the diagonal corner and continue the pass to the corner you started at!

My kid was last pass but she only did fwo ro 2 BHS..

She didn't have time to do anything else because she is a flyer and needs to be in a half up to extension 8 counts later at the top.. Haha

I was like my kid finally gets to be last pass and it's a boring pass! She couldn't wave or stomp or do fierce facials like last year!

However she was one of 2 that actually tumbled by their self and wasn't a synchro pass so that was cool I guess.

So now that I say that, does synchro passes increase your tumbling difficulty score? Or does it belong somewhere else on the score sheet? Most tumbling was in groups of 4/6 and a couple of synchro with 2 girls but this made our running tumbling section like so short because everyone went so fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually (from what I understand) synchro does add difficulty to running tumbling, but ONLY if it's synchronized!!! That's why you'll see a lot of tumbling passes with two people, all though it is the traditional way (I guess you could say) to have last pass one person to display the best/cleanest tumbler on your team. Hope that answered your question ;)

Actually (from what I understand) synchro does add difficulty to running tumbling, but ONLY if it's synchronized!!! That's why you'll see a lot of tumbling passes with two people, all though it is the traditional way (I guess you could say) to have last pass one person to display the best/cleanest tumbler on your team. Hope that answered your question ;)

Is it the same way for stunting? This year I concluded that I really don't care for ripples in a cheer routine. Yeah, they look cool, but it seems like everyone doing a skill together would make it harder, because it's harder to clean.

And the coolest tumbling we had on level 2 last year was 2 girls with fhs step outs (those are so cool to me!), and the girls in the front for tumbling did bwo bhs step out, roundoff bhs series. I liked that the girls in front were able to face the front before they tumbled. I've seen another team (and obviously this is standing tumbling) do a back extension roll bhs, roll out of it and bhs as soon as they stand up. They made it super clean and I was so impressed! (Sorry if this was no help)

Add bounders and true fly-springs (front hand spring step out... not a fast front walk-over)
On the fly-spring, can you step out of that and still be level 2? Cp wants to do this in a pass, but was told if you step out, it's level 4.

On the fly-spring, can you step out of that and still be level 2? Cp wants to do this in a pass, but was told if you step out, it's level 4.
You can step out of a front handspring. You cannot connect series front handsprings. You CAN connect a front handspring to a round off (or another, non-handspring (and non-aerial) tumbling skill).

1. Fwo round off handspring step out pivot fwo round off double
2. Fwo round off handspring step out pivot round off double
3. Fwo round off handspring step out round off double step out fwo round off double
4. Fwo round off handspring back extension bhs
5. Fwo round off handspring back extension bhs step out cartwheel handspring

Cartwheel - CW
back Walk Over - BWO
Front walk over -FWO
Back Ex. Roll - BXR
Roundoff- RO
Back Handspring - BHS

FWO - CW - BWO - bhs - step out+turn - ro - bhs

RO - BXR + step out - BWO - BHS

Forward roll front walkover round off bhs stepout front walkover front walkover round off double

Back