All-Star Creep

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was so confused I thought you were saying the post was from your coach. Everyone should definitely have their kids block him.

The post has been removed. anyone want to give the cliff notes version?

ETA: unless it's the same as the video post that was later posted?

This guy was defending his comments made toward a 13 year old. I think she was a cheerlebrity. He himself called the comments lewd but tried to say that because she showed signs of sexual maturity it was OK.

The gym owner was not the poster, but I take it they were warning about this guy since he likes to follow cheerleaders on social media.

This guy was defending his comments made toward a 13 year old. I think she was a cheerlebrity. He himself called the comments lewd but tried to say that because she showed signs of sexual maturity it was OK.

The gym owner was not the poster, but I take it they were warning about this guy since he likes to follow cheerleaders on social media.

gotcha. thank you. his song was creepy enough, but the more info that can be reported, the better.

ETA: unless it's the same as the video post that was later posted?

Here’s a copy of the comment I left him regarding the post he wrote defending his actions. It’s since been deleted. The italicized parts are his words, the commentary is mine. SPOILERS: I edited most of the more emphatic expletives for this site, but some strong language remains.

ATTN: angry mob

Okay first off
The girl I made the lewd comment on is pubescent and “NOT PREPUBESCENT”

Okay first off, you know you have a losing argument when you have to split hairs about how young a girl WASN’T when you sexually objectified her.

She most likely got her period between ages 7 and 9

F*** you.

It’s hard to tell in this particular photo but the girl in question is just about at stage III on the tanner scale in terms of breast development i.e breast buds have previously formed and have become more elevated. She is at peak fertility and will remain at peak fertility for another 12-14 years

Which is funny, because I’m guessing that’s how long your prison sentence will be.

Once again she is at peak fertility

Once again, you’re a sick f***.

She can still bear children at that time (following her 30s) But there is also an increased chance of complications and her potential egg count with decrease by 95% by that time.

Then by all means! Feel free to sexualize this child before she’s useless to you by age 30!!!

Men on the other hand continue producing sperm for the remainder of their lives

Don’t you need balls to produce sperm? I only ask because the fact that you’re using the internet to prey on young girls due to your incapacity to have a relationship with someone your own age suggests you don’t have any.

So they just have to worry about keeping their sperm count high and healthy.

You have so, so many other things you should be worrying about. Like a subpoena from your local sex crimes unit.

I am into cheer

LOL NO

this athlete is a four time champion, is a model, and is only 13

YES EXACTLY SHE IS ONLY 13.

These girls are set up as business by their parents and many start training at around age 5 or so.

Sure. Parents spend hundreds every year on cheer so they can MAKE money. As a “business.” Spoken like someone who is “into cheer.”

This athlete just announced on social media that she is taking this season off from cheer and CA cheetahs to give her “mind” and “body” a rest

You seem to know a lot about girl puberty, but nothing about quotation marks. Maybe put more energy into that.

She has adult stressors from having a career at age 13.

You know what else is an adult stressor? BEING PREYED ON BY INTERNET PERVERTS.

Whether her parents decide to treat her like a child (as she is a child) and protect her sexuality.

They’re protecting her from you, you delusional rapist.

Or perhaps if they have alternative parenting approaches where they acknowledge her sexuality and make sure to take measure to protect her without denying what is her very real and very present developing sexuality.

Hold up, bro: are you actually suggesting that the backlash you received was because the parents of the girl you sexually objectified made a big stink about you preying on her? And that if they had employed “alternative parenting approaches” and “acknowledged her sexuality” — by which I’m assuming you mean let her talk to you — that this girl might’ve felt appreciative of your harassment of her? Why would you think that? Because you assume 13-year-olds will automatically be wooed by an older man, no matter how bloated or pasty or obsessed with periods? Or that maybe because her young age means she’ll be too intimidated to shun your attention? BECAUSE THAT’S HOW CHILD PREDATORS THINK.

If not than I’m sure this conversation is already on the go or coming up as she ages and her sexuality becomes more and more present.

It’s really not your job to worry about her sexuality, complete and total internet stranger.

Some really stupid parents avoid and ignore these conversations and then problems occur “teen pregnancy” STD’s etc.

Do not pretend you made a sick comment about a kid because your care about her self- interest. Do not.

Once again keep in mind that teen pregnancy is normal and healthy it just doesn’t work well in capitalism.

k.

Especially if that boy down that street knocked up little Suzy. Didn’t know he had it in him.

???????

Keep in mind that it’s possible my social media use also got back to her and her parents I feel bad about the comment.

Yeah, it sucks when you find out the girl you’re objectifying has parents and also feelings.

Keep in mind I was portraying a fantasy.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR B***R.

An older teen athlete or young woman would suit my fantasy just fine.

NO1 CURR.

A cheerleader fantasy. I like cheerleaders. I like professional cheer.

ABOUT UR B***R.

I like young athletes and am comfortable enough to admit that they’re beautiful and no that doesn’t make me a predator in my community.

It doesn’t count if your “community” is a sex offender message board you found on reddit.

My biology is not a mental illness

No, your mental illness is a mental illness.

You can shame me for it. Label me labels. Sure 13 is a bit young but by age 15 this girl will be taller, still in shape, will have full developed breasts and she will be beautiful.

But she’s not 15 yet. She’s 13, and you’re sexualizing her. Not to mention even if she was 15, THAT'S STILL WRONG.

Any man that would not be attracted to her under those circumstances I would label at mentally ill

Just as many people would label you, "candidate for chemical castration."

Again I feel bad about the comment I made but that does not make me a predator.

You keep saying you feel bad, but you have yet to apologize. I’m guessing because, in your deluded mind, you did nothing wrong.

Generally speaking some facial features in females could be described as childish or neotonous while other features are not.

Add "non sequitur" to things you don’t understand, right after quotation marks. And “age of consent.”

Where my cuties at? Send em my way. Seriously.

Lol “seriously” I just called the police.

Also I don’t have time to Facebook all day.

No, of course you don't. Clearly your time could be better spent stalking teens, writing terrible music, and disappointing your mother. I hope she visits you in prison; I'm sure she'll be the only one.

Last edited:
Back