All-Star Crimson Heat 5-alarm !!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 5, 2010
I just want to say that we had a BLAST this weekend in INDY, we are SUPER proud of our performance despite the negative comments. Either way we are VERY excited to be new in the small senior division this year, we are looking forward to our season and we are ready to prove to the world that we are ready
smile.png
!

tell me what you think =) !

You guys switched legs this year? That's a tough transistion lol. Overall, I thought they looked good. Tumbling looked strong as far as what you were throwing. Stunts will get steadier as the girls get flexibility on their other leg.

Best of luck this season.

I noticed from the youtube comments that the team switched flying legs this year....love the routine, keep on streatching and cleaning!!!

Who would say anything negative about Crimson Heat??? Your teams are always amazing to watch!! and your cheering section is the best ive ever seen and the best part is they cheer for everyone!! I hope you girls are coming to battle at the capitol cause alot of us at Cheer Tyme are fans
biggrin.png

Who would say anything negative about Crimson Heat??? Your teams are always amazing to watch!! and your cheering section is the best ive ever seen and the best part is they cheer for everyone!! I hope you girls are coming to battle at the capitol cause alot of us at Cheer Tyme are fans :D

yes we are coming to battle this year!
biggrin.png

Heat...Love the video. You guys look great. There will be good things to come for you!! I have always loved your teams. Unfortunately since I have moved, I won't get to see you this year!!! Good Luck~

5 Alarm is going to be great! Going from Sr Open 5 to Sm Sr 5 is a hard feat, not to mention intimidating. The line up at Jamfest was SICK. But you girls pulled together and made it work. It may not have been a perfect performance, but your coaches were proud and you let the world know you're up to the task. I know you guys can exceed expectations just have CONFIDENCE! It wouldn't be in the routine if you couldn't hit it! CONFIDENCE CONFIDENCE CONFIDENCE!

*The Divas are back and we're hotter than before! 5 Alarm Sr Open, NO MORE*

Back