All-Star Crimson Heat 5-alarm !!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Amazing job 5 Alarm! I was on the side cheering you all on! The tumbling was so unexpected and tons of doubles! Way to workk the crowd too :) love love love Crimson Heat

Yeah, I thought it looked pretty darn good. The skill is there in the stunts, but the flexibility is killing it, but that's not impossible to fix at all!

i love 5 alarm..
i think once they clean up the routine overall make the opening alittle fast and more flashier. work on the flexibility with flyers they will deff. be making a name for them selves in the Sm Sr 5 div. & the parents hahahaha i cant with them they bring a smile to my face.. they SCREAM! & i love that <3

THE SKILLS ARE THERE!!!! good luck 5 alarm ladies!

Just a little off topic as Heat has switched legs this year, Other than needing to fly on the right leg for college or other teams who fly on the right leg, does it really matter? I fthey are doubling off of the left leg and such and hitting the same skills, isnt that just as wonderful? Just curious. Ive been in this sport a long time, but it has never bothered me as long as all the flyers are facing the same direction and hitting the difficulty. I cant imagine twisting backwards though!

The Sr. 5 divison is always tough and being new to it kinda put you behind the eight ball, but as long as the girls stay focus they will be just fine Good Job !

Back