High School Crop Shells Hs...whatt!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last night at a game, I saw a team that only wore crop tops as a "shell". They were bright yellow and had their school letters embroidered on it and half of them weren't even wearing sports bras. It was disastrous.

My high school still has them from years past. I think they used them in 2000 or 2001 as the comp uniform. In 9th grade we wore them once for a game cuz the 3 new uniforms we were getting didn't come yet and not enough of the other normal shell for everyone to wear. We wore them to school that day but had to keep our warm up jacket and bodyliner on at all times until the game. I actually liked wearing it, very cool and comfy on a hot day, but i could see how it would be weird and creepy with all kinds of unwanted stares in school. Full shells or just slightly semi crop shells are better for HS.

The team we're playing tomorrow has crop tops... but they make them pull their skirts up pretty high, so only a little of their stomach is showing.

The team we're playing tomorrow has crop tops... but they make them pull their skirts up pretty high, so only a little of their stomach is showing.

So they're pulling their skirt up to hide their stomachs, and in the process their rear ends are hanging out the bottom of the skirt? Kind of 6 of one, half dozen of the other, isn't it?

So they're pulling their skirt up to hide their stomachs, and in the process their rear ends are hanging out the bottom of the skirt? Kind of 6 of one, half dozen of the other, isn't it?
well, their skirts are actually longer than usual skirts, so that they can be pulled up. BUT, there are a few girls who got theirs altered to be below their belly button...

Back