High School crop tops for high school cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I understand not being allowed to wear halftops for football cheerleading, and basketball cheerleading. But being an all star cheerleader at heart, I would love to have them for competition season, but only to wear when competing.

I think it has alot to do with the schools dress codes more than anything else...when i was in highschool...it wasnt until my junior year we were allowed to wear our tops without a underliner under it or without a jacket because it was a crisscross back.. And that was after petitioning for it. But im glad that you have to wear full tops because some of the girls were barely even comfortable in the full top! And its way different wearing a crop to a competition where its all people in "cheer world" watching you where they actually appreciate your skills/choreography/routine, then wearing a crop top in front of your high school peers where you think all they are doing is judging you and how you look.

My daughters high school never wears their uniforms to school and they have full tops, although the skirt that they wear to school with a sporty top is not always the perfect fit.....it's a skort so if you have any junk in your trunk it's not so great lol. I love the full tops for high school though.

I don't think you can wear them cuz they would break the school dresscode at most schools and they were banned.

Back