All-Star Crossover Question For Nca Dallas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can a girl crossover from a Sr. 4.2 team to a Jr. 4 at NCA Dallas?

I know you cannot crossover levels at Dallas. If 4.2 has special rights I do not know, but I would assume not.

I confirmed that athletes on 4.2 teams can cross to level 4 teams and level 2 teams.

I confirmed that athletes on 4.2 teams can cross to level 4 teams and level 2 teams.

Wow. I am gonna admit I didn't see that coming.

Thanks for taking the time to check into for me. I had thought they could cross into the same division but wasn't sure if 4.2 was considered its own division. I am enlightened...thanks again!

I have another NCA crossover question. I know that only 5 crossovers per team are allowed in Dallas. Let's say you have teams X, Y, and Z. You have 2 members whose main team is Y that crossover to X...you have 2 members whose main team is Z that crossover to X...and you have 2 members whose main team is X that crossover to Y. How many total crossovers does X have? Do they have 4 because only 4 crossover FROM other teams, or do they have 6 because of the 2 that crossover TO another team?

I have another NCA crossover question. I know that only 5 crossovers per team are allowed in Dallas. Let's say you have teams X, Y, and Z. You have 2 members whose main team is Y that crossover to X...you have 2 members whose main team is Z that crossover to X...and you have 2 members whose main team is X that crossover to Y. How many total crossovers does X have? Do they have 4 because only 4 crossover FROM other teams, or do they have 6 because of the 2 that crossover TO another team?

I am no expert on this but my opinion (for what it is worth) is that you have 6 crossovers on X. I don't think it matters which "way" they are crossing over.

Of course I would never have guessed that 4.2's could cross to 4 and 2 either...

Hahaha
biggrin.png
Cass.

You can only have 5 athletes on a team that also compete on another team. In your example, you would be one over. From/To is irrelevant.

Back