All-Star CSG Super Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, is there anyway that Platinum's partial paid bid can be passed down? Otherwise it'd be a shame and wasted money.

All bids with money DO get passed down. At large bids evaporate. So some team will be getting notified they've received a partial bid pretty soon.

Hey everyone thank you so much for all of your support. It was a dream weekend for these girls and I am so happy for the girls. Congrats to everyone on a great and awesome weekend. We are so excited and a huge shot out to ua and cheer command for coming to here us on all weekend. 2 amazing programs that came and supported our kids. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Hey everyone thank you so much for all of your support. It was a dream weekend for these girls and I am so happy for the girls. Congrats to everyone on a great and awesome weekend. We are so excited and a huge shot out to ua and cheer command for coming to here us on all weekend. 2 amazing programs that came and supported our kids. Thank you Thank you Thank you!
Congrats. Was great to see the support you got both days from other gyms. Good luck at worlds.

I hope w
All bids with money DO get passed down. At large bids evaporate. So some team will be getting notified they've received a partial bid pretty soon.
I hope what your saying is true because that would be awesome

I hope w
I hope what your saying is true because that would be awesome
A few years ago we were offered a "passed down partial paid bid". The bid was offered, but not the money. We asked them to wait for our answer the following Monday as we were competing at a competition that weekend and we earned the bid on that performance. Wanted our kids to be able to celebrate the bid on stage and in the moment.

Hmmmmmm well I believe we've earned it just like platinum has earned there paid bid... We were very close to platinum at the comp they got the partial at, but I agree if they would have blown us out of the water then I would agree that the handing down of that kind of bid would not be fair

Hmmmmmm well I believe we've earned it just like platinum has earned there paid bid... We were very close to platinum at the comp they got the partial at, but I agree if they would have blown us out of the water then I would agree that the handing down of that kind of bid would not be fair

I was just saying that in our case, the bid was passed down but they did not include the money. Hope you get it though! I think your coach will probably be on the phone first thing tomorrow morning finding out! GOOD LUCK!!!

Updated Day 1 Worlds Bid Standings can be found at:
http://csgresults.net/super/?p=165

Good luck to all of our bid contenders!

I have to say that I was very disappointed in the efficiency of this results site. The website says that most results would be posted within 90 minutes of the session's conclusion, but there are some divisions that never even had Day 1 results posted at all (i.e. Junior 3) and many divisions do not have final results posted yet.

Back