OT Current Song Obsession

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Y'all seriously need to listen to the Ellie Goulding's cover of High for This by The Weeknd. Her voice is seriously flawless, I'm obsessed.

And another Ellie Goulding song I'm obsessed with is Hanging on. It's so good.

other albums I would suggest downloading:
for country listeners- jason aldean, kelly pickler, carrie underwood, and little big town (all their newest albums)
for the indie rock listeners- imagine dragons, the lumineers as mentioned before, mumford and sons (this album gives me life), and of monsters and men. the first time I heard of monsters and men, I thought it sounded a bit like kate nash, who I love, so it was kinda a win win (again, all their newest albums )

yeah... if you can't tell, I listen to a wide range of music lol however, none of these really fall into the pump me up category for nationals :(

other albums I would suggest downloading:
for country listeners- jason aldean, kelly pickler, carrie underwood, and little big town (all their newest albums)
for the indie rock listeners- imagine dragons, the lumineers as mentioned before, mumford and sons (this album gives me life), and of monsters and men. the first time I heard of monsters and men, I thought it sounded a bit like kate nash, who I love, so it was kinda a win win (again, all their newest albums )

yeah... if you can't tell, I listen to a wide range of music lol however, none of these really fall into the pump me up category for nationals :(
Okay I love your taste in music. Babel is my absolute favorite album of the year. Hands down. It needs to win the Grammy. I'm patiently awaiting a mix this season that uses 'Radioactive' by Imagine Dragons.
I really like The Black Keys, too. I only just started getting into their recentstuff. Also went through maybe a 2 week period where all I listened to was Ellie Goulding's latest album Halcyon.
That's how I listen to music... I find an album I like, then I listen to it nonstop until my ears bleed.

Okay I love your taste in music. Babel is my absolute favorite album of the year. Hands down. It needs to win the Grammy. I'm patiently awaiting a mix this season that uses 'Radioactive' by Imagine Dragons.
I really like The Black Keys, too. I only just started getting into their recentstuff. Also went through maybe a 2 week period where all I listened to was Ellie Goulding's latest album Halcyon.
That's how I listen to music... I find an album I like, then I listen to it nonstop until my ears bleed.

hahahaha im the same way. luckily, babel has not made my ears bleed yet ;)
and I LOVE radioactive, its probably my favorite song on the album. that one actually made the nationals playlist. I'm going to have to check out the black keys.

Back