All-Star Cute Cheap Practicewear?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 19, 2018
Hi everyone!

As summer break is getting increasingly near I was wondering if anyone new of good practicewear brands that their cp loves?

ATM my CP is obsessed with Rebel Athletic-while I personally think the pieces that she has are gorgeous they can be quite pricey. Additionally, I feel the huge amounts of sparkle aren't always that practical for the more so relaxed summer camp that occurs at her gym.

She's estimated to be in the gym for approximately 10 hours a day in the summer when factoring camp, practice, and privates back to back in the mix so looking for anything that boasts being comfy and cute-preferably without breaking the bank.

(As a side note, has anyone switched from Varsity V-Force shoes to the Rebel Ruthless? Would love some advice with new shoes! :) )

@cfwp.cheerleader
Would you possibly know where to get them cheap online? She's usually YS or YM in Nike but the stores by us never seem to carry her sizes. Our luck has generally come from buying them off Poshmark, but I would prefer to buy them new. Thank's again! :)

(BTW she definitely agrees with them being super comfy- you are spot on there!);)

@cfwp.cheerleader
Would you possibly know where to get them cheap online? She's usually YS or YM in Nike but the stores by us never seem to carry her sizes. Our luck has generally come from buying them off Poshmark, but I would prefer to buy them new. Thank's again! :)

(BTW she definitely agrees with them being super comfy- you are spot on there!);)

The Nike Store? Or Dicks Sporting Goods?
Any online retailer that carries Nike. I am from Canada so we might have different options. I would just try searching google.

Just learned about crazypants. . .anyone have any reviews on them? The fit seemed a bit off on girls when I looked at photos

Not sure where you are located but Academy Sports has great prices. Both their BCG store brand and Nike.

Always check Burlington for Nike! I can ALWAYS go in there and find it for at least half price.

Target, Walmart and JC Penney do really nice work out gear for relatively cheap. Swore by the stuff back in the day when I couldn't afford Nike gear by the dozen.

Target, Walmart and JC Penney do really nice work out gear for relatively cheap. Swore by the stuff back in the day when I couldn't afford Nike gear by the dozen.

Old Navy has surprisingly amazing workout stuff, too. Their leggings are so comfy, durable, affordable and, most importantly, stay up when working out and aren't that see through :oops: Only complaint is Old Navy's vanity sizes are CRAZY out of control sometimes.

OP, they have some really cute Nike Pro-like shorts (link here - scroll down to "Performance" Shorts") for like $15 or less in youth sizes. Their summer patterns are so so so cute.

@cfwp.cheerleader

Check at the Nike outlets too if you have one by you.

Back