Cute Ways To Display Cheer Bows!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 26, 2012
I have about 25 cheer bows and im looking for a way to hang them up in a "cute" way,I used thumbtacks last time but my mom got mad.Pictures would be great also

I have something sorta like this. Technically, its a coat hanger that is put on a door, but i put it on my mirror. each hook can hold at least 3 bows. i also added those wooden clothespin things to the top bar of the rack. Some bows face down depending on how it was made but most of the bow face forwards. It works for me at the moment.
e_eqkic2013249_0.jpg

I have something sorta like this. Technically, its a coat hanger that is put on a door, but i put it on my mirror. each hook can hold at least 3 bows. i also added those wooden clothespin things to the top bar of the rack. Some bows face down depending on how it was made but most of the bow face forwards. It works for me at the moment.
e_eqkic2013249_0.jpg
Thanks! I will deffiently look into that

I use a board that’s meant for displaying pictures, notes & things like that. It can hold a lot more bows than this, I just wanted to leave as much of the board open as possible to show what it looks like. I like this better than thumbtacks because the elastic is hidden. I left the one on the pink ribbon exposed so you can see that it slides right under. I like this because I can put pics from games and competitions next to my bows. Also, if you’re unable to find one of these boards or if you wanted to save a couple bucks, they’re easy to make! & you can use colors that match your team. I’ve been using this for years, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

tumblr_m8541xgA9I1qiji6mo1_500.jpg

Love it! Been trying to figure out what to do with my daughter's bows for a while now.

i have a cork board that i use , i just tacked them on, and then i have notes from my team member, coaches, drawings form my nieces, and other little thing hanging on it .

I also have my bows on a corkboard--but I painted the cork board teal and have paint splatters all over it so it's not just brown.

Back