All-Star D2 Summit Paid Bid - Staying At All Stars - Arriving After Midnight

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 16, 2016
How will we get into our rooms? Can we designate someone from another team - not with a paid bid and not staying at All Stars to pick up our packets for all of the girls? We have a mother arriving early morning on Thursday, but those in the room arrive after midnight.

How will we get into our rooms? Can we designate someone from another team - not with a paid bid and not staying at All Stars to pick up our packets for all of the girls? We have a mother arriving early morning on Thursday, but those in the room arrive after midnight.

If you arrive after hours of the tent being opened you can check in from the front desk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you arrive after hours of the tent being opened you can check in from the front desk.

Can someone else get our packets/tickets so that we can head straight to the park the next morning?

Can someone else get our packets/tickets so that we can head straight to the park the next morning?

I've never had this situation happen to me so I can't say 100 percent but I don't think so because someone in the room has to show ID to pick them up.

We arrived late to UCA NHSCC once and everything was at the front desk waiting for us just like the Celebrity Hall check in. You shouldn't have a problem to check in a full team that late.

We arrived late to UCA NHSCC once and everything was at the front desk waiting for us just like the Celebrity Hall check in. You shouldn't have a problem to check in a full team that late.
Awesome! we wanted to get a full day in the parks on Friday and didn't want to have to go to registration before. Hopefully it works the same at D2 Summit.

Back