All-Star D2 Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I won't be going, but the gym I cheered at all 13 years I cheered, Maine Stars, will be! They are taking a large youth 2, large senior 2, and large junior 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard when we might see a performance schedule?? I know this was the last weekend to get bids...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Anyone know if the parking will be parking lots or parking garages?

I've heard outside food/drink will not be allowed in the venue. Anyone know if this is true or not?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

At the regular summit they have a tent set up at the sports all star resort, where the day before you can buy shirts ect... Does anyone know if they are going to have anything like that in Tampa?

At the regular summit they have a tent set up at the sports all star resort, where the day before you can buy shirts ect... Does anyone know if they are going to have anything like that in Tampa?

I am going to guess that they will. They want you to spend your money. :)

I won't be going, but the gym I cheered at all 13 years I cheered, Maine Stars, will be! They are taking a large youth 2, large senior 2, and large junior 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Low key jealous... But at the same time, nothing but love for Maine Stars at D2 and Element at D1! Hopefully they bring home 1st!

Good luck to everyone heading to Tampa this weekend!!
2268d87b7816e6adff2ab6e83aabe787.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I've seen this a couple times on social media. I'm so confused, this is a camp right? not a competition? How are they offering wildcard bids to D2? Am I missing something here?

Pure Technique Camps | Facebook
ID2 Summit and the PURE camp are sponsored by Varsity. Looks like Varsity is using the allure of a D2 Wildcard bid to encourage gyms to register $$$$ for the PURE camp for a chance to win one of 10 Wildcard bids.

ID2 Summit and the PURE camp are sponsored by Varsity. Looks like Varsity is using the allure of a D2 Wildcard bid to encourage gyms to register $$$$ for the PURE camp for a chance to win one of 10 Wildcard bids.
This seems to muddy it down for me. I mean how many camps do you think they do in a month? the deadline is 10-14 and the bids are being awarded on 10-31. Sounds to me a little like you can buy a bid.

Back