All-Star D2 Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1st and 2nd go straight to finals. 3rd advances to semi-finals.

Though it does say divisions with over 30 teams may have additional teams advance. No specific number though, so that may or may not happen.

Do teams that receive paid bids go straight to finals or still have to compete Saturday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do teams that receive paid bids go straight to finals or still have to compete Saturday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They compete Saturday. At large and paid compete Saturday along with 3rd place wildcard finisher.

I'm looking for clarification on this note on the D2 summit page:

NEW for 2018: *Divisions with 30 or more teams will have additional teams advance to the next round(s)

Does this include the Wild Card round? The note doesn't include or exclude the wild card round. If anything I'd hope it includes wild card since that's the round with an abundance of teams.

I'm looking for clarification on this note on the D2 summit page:

NEW for 2018: *Divisions with 30 or more teams will have additional teams advance to the next round(s)

Does this include the Wild Card round? The note doesn't include or exclude the wild card round. If anything I'd hope it includes wild card since that's the round with an abundance of teams.

No, WC round only top 3 teams move on. 1st and 2nd place to Sunday, 3rd to sat to compete in at large "semi finals" round.

That note is more for the AL round.

No, WC round only top 3 teams move on. 1st and 2nd place to Sunday, 3rd to sat to compete in at large "semi finals" round.

That note is more for the AL round.
I wouldn't think they would have it listed as round(s), with the s meaning potentially plural if it didn't also apply to wildcard. AL and Paids compete together in one round. So there are only 2 rounds where teams would advance, one of them being from the wildcard round. I take it to mean that more teams could advance from the wildcard round, or from the semi-finals round.

I wouldn't think they would have it listed as round(s), with the s meaning potentially plural if it didn't also apply to wildcard. AL and Paids compete together in one round. So there are only 2 rounds where teams would advance, one of them being from the wildcard round. I take it to mean that more teams could advance from the wildcard round, or from the semi-finals round.

I wish they would clarify this in the FAQ document.

They definitely possibly could. Honestly, I didnt even process the plural-ness (totally not a word but its cool lol) in my brain until you said it. I just went back and read it again and you totally could be right. Not sure 100% sure, but I believe the final decision on how many advance per "round" is going to be made after reg closes tomorrow. I know I'm super curious to see whats going to happen with that youth 1 div

They definitely possibly could. Honestly, I didnt even process the plural-ness (totally not a word but its cool lol) in my brain until you said it. I just went back and read it again and you totally could be right. Not sure 100% sure, but I believe the final decision on how many advance per "round" is going to be made after reg closes tomorrow. I know I'm super curious to see whats going to happen with that youth 1 div

WOW! I just glanced at the small Youth 1 bids and between the paid, AL, & WC there are well over 100+ small teams. I didn't even count the medium Youth 1.

Back