Dallas Cheerleading Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 25, 2018
Hi all, could somebody kindly name me couple of good competing All-Star Cheerleading teams in Dallas, Texas? We are moving and my daughter would like to continue cheerleading. Thank you!

I'm up here in Pennsylvania so I don't know the distance between these gyms from Dallas but I can name a few gyms off of the top of my head: Cheer Athletics, Pro Spirit, Woodlands Elite, Spirit Of Texas.

I could be honestly very far off...

I'm up here in Pennsylvania so I don't know the distance between these gyms from Dallas but I can name a few gyms off of the top of my head: Cheer Athletics, Pro Spirit, Woodlands Elite, Spirit Of Texas.

I could be honestly very far off...

Thank you! Woodlamd seems to be in Houston but others in Dallas area. Do you have opinion which one of those might be best one?

Thank you! Woodlamd seems to be in Houston but others in Dallas area. Do you have opinion which one of those might be best one?
They're all great gyms with different cultures. I recommend visiting each of them, getting information on their programs, fees, etc., and making a choice based on which feels like the best fit.

Lots of great choices in the Dallas area, can't really go wrong. If you're able to visit them, that will help you. But if you have any questions about Cheer Athletics feel free to PM me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

They're all great gyms with different cultures. I recommend visiting each of them, getting information on their programs, fees, etc., and making a choice based on which feels like the best fit.

Thank you! However, because choosing living area remotely we cannot visit these gyms beforehand (which would be of course best practice :) ) and lots need to be done just by searching remotely - that is the reason asking this :) But at least I now have these names and I can look for location so that don’t end up choosing house too far away.

Lots of great choices in the Dallas area, can't really go wrong. If you're able to visit them, that will help you. But if you have any questions about Cheer Athletics feel free to PM me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Thank you!
No problem! Champion Cheer is another great gym in the area that wasn't mentioned. Spirit, CA, and Champion are all larger gyms. There are quite a few very good smaller programs in the area as well.

No problem! Champion Cheer is another great gym in the area that wasn't mentioned. Spirit, CA, and Champion are all larger gyms. There are quite a few very good smaller programs in the area as well.
ah yes, How could I forget Champion!?!?

Back