OT Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making The Team

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
what year was Cassie on CA panthers?

06 for Panther's, since she said she's a 2 time winner my guess is her other is from 04 Supercats but not 100% sure of that one.

I just finished watching season 1, and season 6 has been DVR'ing so I've been watching that as well.

Now that I know Megan Flaherty has been cut 3 times....poor girl!

I didn't like Megan in the first season she was on, but by the 3rd time my heart hurt for her.

Last edited:
I think they missed their sign by keeping Simone and Kat, also who are Raylee, Claire, Stephanie and Elizabeth? This rookie class has not only been the most underwhelming, but I think that also has a lot to do with the fact that I don't even know who half of them are. The finale made me fall in love with Megan and I wish we had gotten more of her during the season, I already loved Holly and liked Amy. I liked seeing the behind the scenes of Show Group.

I used to love watching this show. I can't get it now. Maybe I need to get a US IP address to watch it on the American CMT. Any other suggestions?? It's not on Netflix (CDN) or Crave either

I used to love watching this show. I can't get it now. Maybe I need to get a US IP address to watch it on the American CMT. Any other suggestions?? It's not on Netflix (CDN) or Crave either
I just google "watch DCC making the team online" and there's like 10 different sites that have links to vodlocker, vidbull or putlocker (upload sites for series). I usually watch there [emoji87]:D

I just watched the finale.

See.

This is what I was talking about.

You JUST corrected her on being horrible, and she makes the team like 2.4 seconds after that.

Like, what?

I just watched the finale and see no. No. Nope. Naw. Those girls Kat, Simone, the red heads and the curly haired one......they all needed to go

Raylee (annoying sounding name btw) looked like she started doing a variation of the Carlton at one point.

I can almost see why they kept Simone....I guess. But for real that whole group should have been cut

It also bothers me that they have a row of 3 blondes and a row of 3 brunettes in the squad photo....clearly didn't break that up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone post the team photo
socialweb_dcc_squad_2015.jpg

I didn't read this entire thread because I started seeing spoilers for the season I'm currently watching, so I'm not sure if this was mentioned. But Cassie, who was on one of the earlier seasons and is Judy's (head choreographer) daughter, cheered at CA.

Back