All-Star Dance Marathon

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 16, 2009
Hello everyone! On March 1-2 my sorority, Kappa Delta, is participating in Dance Marathon at the University of South Carolina. (Unfortunately, I will not be able to participate in it because I will be at NCA Dallas). Dance Marathon is a night of 24 hours of non stop dancing for a great cause! In this fundraiser, I am raising money to support Palmetto Health Children's Hospital, which is located here in Columbia, SC. Any size donation to this wonderful cause would be greatly appreciated. Please keep these children, who struggle with their health everyday, in your prayers. Thank you so much for your support! For the Kids!

Click this link to learn more about it and leave a donation!

DonorDrive®

Hello everyone! On March 1-2 my sorority, Kappa Delta, is participating in Dance Marathon at the University of South Carolina. (Unfortunately, I will not be able to participate in it because I will be at NCA Dallas). Dance Marathon is a night of 24 hours of non stop dancing for a great cause! In this fundraiser, I am raising money to support Palmetto Health Children's Hospital, which is located here in Columbia, SC. Any size donation to this wonderful cause would be greatly appreciated. Please keep these children, who struggle with their health everyday, in your prayers. Thank you so much for your support! For the Kids!

Click this link to learn more about it and leave a donation!

DonorDrive®

I am a Kappa Delta Alum from West Georgia.

Back