All-Star Dance Moms? How About Cheer Moms....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haha I could be wrong but I feel like cheer mom's in Texas are the absolute WORST! They cause and stir up more drama than the girls! It's gross!

As a transplanted Texan, I would say Texas does not have a monopoly on crazy cheer moms - but we do have the dubious distinction of being the only state I am aware of that had a mom actually try to put a contract on another mom in hopes that the targeted mom's daughter would drop off the squad so hit- mom's alternate daughter could move up to the team. It doesn't get any crazier than that.

As a transplanted Texan, I would say Texas does not have a monopoly on crazy cheer moms - but we do have the dubious distinction of being the only state I am aware of that had a mom actually try to put a contract on another mom in hopes that the targeted mom's daughter would drop off the squad so hit- mom's alternate daughter could move up to the team. It doesn't get any crazier than that.

I'm sorry, WHAT happened????

Did this get out/get on the news? I remember hearing something like this. Also the mom that basically stole her daughter's identity so she could cheer?

Or starting drama between girls at other gyms!! Like it's crazy.....

or maybe .... its the moms sticking up for thier daughters when girls from other gyms are tacky towards thier daughters and teammates... just saying and im pretty sure girls cause a lot of drama for themselves.

It's just crazy!! Some of these moms that I've seen at comps are wayyyy to into it!! My non always says that she will never be a "cheer" mom... And no unfit think the girls are starting anything the moms seem to do that....

They actually made a movie about that incident and it is coming on soon because I set my dvr to record it. I don't know what day or time and I can't look it up right now because hubby is watching the game, I'll look later.

Crazy cheer parents have always been around. In my experience they come out mostly when they don't understand situations or they think things are favoring other children instead of their own. However every once in a while there is a parent who is just plain looney bin CRAZY and there isn't much you can do! I will say that for every bad parent I've had though, I have 5 others that are amazing, its just the crazy ones that get talked about!

In my opinion though dance moms and cheer moms have NOTHING on BASEBALL DADS! You have no idea!

Cheer moms =Crazy .......YES YES YES Cheer moms would make those Dance moms look like pussy cats !!!! Now not all cheer mom are crazy. But in my 10 years of being an all star cheer mom I have seen and heard things that would make your head spin. I agree that there is parent drama in every sport. As a family we have been involved in many sports over the years. Some of those years with my husband coaching and have seen drama in the other sports but nothing comes close to cheerleading. Now to come in defense of some of the crazy cheer moms. There are some CRAZY cheer coaches and owners too!!!! Sometimes its not the parents fault but dealing with coaches/owners that have egos the size of Texas, show gross favoritsm, questionable ethics, verbally abusing children, could make anyone crazy !!!!!!!!

Back