OT Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Do you really think they will dance somewhere else after the show? I never thought they would. I just assumed that they actually liked it there despite all the hate they show on screen.

They wont be going anywhere, she doesn't really treat them like that except on the show. One of my friends is friends with Gianna on the show and its not all like that!

They wont be going anywhere, she doesn't really treat them like that except on the show. One of my friends is friends with Gianna on the show and its not all like that!
Eh you are half right. You are right that the girls are probably not going to go anywhere when the show ends but you are wrong on Abby. she is very much like what we see on TV and has gotten worse because she has gotten such a big head from all of her "fame"

Eh you are half right. You are right that the girls are probably not going to go anywhere when the show ends but you are wrong on Abby. she is very much like what we see on TV and has gotten worse because she has gotten such a big head from all of her "fame"
I don't know what to think of this show any more. This season it just seems like the life is gone from these poor girls. Brooke just looks burnt out and bored; and Chloe just seems plain sad. Ok - I need to take ownership of me and just need to stop watching the train wreck - and hope that eventully these girls can get back to normal lives.

What I find shocking and sad is that even though Abby treats these young girls so poorly, they still don't want to disappoint her. With the exception of Brooke... she's older now and I don't think she cares what Abby thinks anymore.

All I can say is Brooke looks absolutely miserable every time the cameras go to her. And Christi and Kelly the fight they're showing I don't know how much is scripted of it or what's going on but it honestly makes me upset because they were my two favourite moms on the shows before this season started.

I've <3ed this show from the beginning, but I found myself literally disgusted after this week's episode. The "drama" is so bad that it is uncomfortable to watch and then I noticed that we aren't seeing the full dance routines anymore. My little cp adored seeing the girls dance, but the adults are acting so badly that I don't want her watching it anymore.

I don't blame Sophia and her mom for not showing up. Sophia is a GREAT dancer, but so are all of the other girls. I couldn't fathom working my butt off all week just to have a solo and have someone walk in and take my spot. Good choice staying away, we would have never heard the end of it with Abby....

I don't think I can watch another episode with Cathy's selfish, jealous attitude. No decent person acts like that...she makes Abby look like Glinda the good witch...maybe not in the way she treats her kids but in her over all attitude Cathy is evil to the core.

Abby is trash (to be fair I think they're all trash) but when she muttered to Gianna "Shes going to talk about my mother, she doesn't even have a mother"....Christi should have turn around and given her a swift kick to her fat jowls and left and stayed gone.

But of course that would never happened because they're all too preoccupied with pretending that they're just "in it for their children to dance" than actually considering what they're subjecting their children to..

Back