OT Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Probably my favourite duet ever done on the show. I love when Maddie and Chloe work together!
Me too! They're amazing on their own and then when you put them together it's GORGEOUS! My favorite was the black swan duet they did in the first season... I wish they would bring it back, maybe up the difficulty and such since they're older and better now... I loved the concept and the dance was beautiful.

I just finished watching dance moms now and I can tell you this will be crazy season. And how can Sophia Lucia be on ALDC. I tought she is from Cali
Many hardcore dancers (like Sophia) move just to go to a certain studio. Or at least, that was the impression I got

I watched a few episodes of this show with CP just for laughs. Not sure which season it was, but an older one. I could tell right off how produced it was. Oh, giggle, we're taking Abby to dinner. For speed dating. In Philly! I saw the road signs they were showing and I was like... what? that's not Pittsburgh!

They cut out the fact that it was a nearly 5 hour limo ride to dinner. She acted like she was free to pop out to an early dinner because she needed to be right back at the studio. Obviously not!

Comparing Dance Moms to the drama on my former rec cheer team-- yeah, coaches and administration don't get paid enough to deal with the parents.

The show keeps not showing Brookes solos! She has them all the time yet we never see them. Same with Trios, there has been a couple of times on the girls instagrams I have seen them in costumes and they captioned the photo saying it was for a group/duet/trio and it has never been shown and in pyramid Abby doesn't say they have a trio or that Brooke has a solo :/
Is it simply because there isn't enough time in the 40 minutes to show everything?
This is a solo that Brooke had at the competition of the episode from Tuesday that was never aired.

The show keeps not showing Brookes solos! She has them all the time yet we never see them. Same with Trios, there has been a couple of times on the girls instagrams I have seen them in costumes and they captioned the photo saying it was for a group/duet/trio and it has never been shown and in pyramid Abby doesn't say they have a trio or that Brooke has a solo :/
Is it simply because there isn't enough time in the 40 minutes to show everything?
This is a solo that Brooke had at the competition of the episode from Tuesday that was never aired.

Pretty sure it's because Brooke actually dances in the older company as well and they only utilize her for drama in the show when she's relevant

Thank you so much for posting this! I love watching Brooke perform. Her tumbling is so graceful. She's a beautiful young lady.

Asia is fierce!! Ca

Am I the only one that wasn't impressed with Asia? I didn't watch Abby's competition show so I wasn't familiar with her before this last episode. She dances much more mature then her age. She has a very compact, muscular frame which I don't think is as attractive as Mackenzie's. But that is just my opinion.

Am I the only one that wasn't impressed with Asia? I didn't watch Abby's competition show so I wasn't familiar with her before this last episode. She dances much more mature then her age. She has a very compact, muscular frame which I don't think is as attractive as Mackenzie's. But that is just my opinion.

Yes, agreed. Plus I don't think her personality and dancing style fits in with the others. In solos, I'm sure she's great, but in group dances I have a feeling she'll stick out.
Put Asia in cheerleading and I bet she'll be one fierce little firecracker :p

Back