OT Dancing With The Stars Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
see I am the complete opposite, Bindi annoys me so much like SERIOUSLY.... I liked her freestyle the least tonight, but I do think she will end up winning though...

I hope Bindi wins! I held my tears in until they showed her mom and then sobbed like a baby. She fell down like a little baby giraffe the first time they put heels on her and just did that quickstep flawlessly in even higher heels. and I'm still not over the trio with mark last week. it was beautiful.

Alek has made a huge transformation but I don't think he should win with where his dance skills are currently at. LOVED that freestyle though!

I'm probably alone in hating Nick's freestyle; it wasn't bad it's just... I think the freestyle should be the culmination of your skills and what you've learned and your journey on the show. He just showed me another BSB music video with skills he was already capable of doing 15 years ago. idk.

see I am the complete opposite, Bindi annoys me so much like SERIOUSLY.... I liked her freestyle the least tonight, but I do think she will end up winning though...

I have a love/hate relationship with her too. She's almost too sweet for me, which sounds like an oxymoron but I hope she and Nick go 1/2 in whichever order. I will say though, her story alone is likely while she's win and the writing on the wall has been there since episode 1---that annoys me. No one in the entire season could top what she brought to the stage just in name and history.

I have a love/hate relationship with her too. She's almost too sweet for me, which sounds like an oxymoron but I hope she and Nick go 1/2 in whichever order. I will say though, her story alone is likely while she's win and the writing on the wall has been there since episode 1---that annoys me. No one in the entire season could top what she brought to the stage just in name and history.

YES. I also think she makes a HUGE production over everything when its not needed & I the facials she makes just seem off. It all seems very fake of her even though I can imagine she is honestly a sweetheart and whatnot...she was my least favorite (of those who I knew would go far) from day one.

I hope Bindi wins! I held my tears in until they showed her mom and then sobbed like a baby. She fell down like a little baby giraffe the first time they put heels on her and just did that quickstep flawlessly in even higher heels. and I'm still not over the trio with mark last week. it was beautiful.

Alek has made a huge transformation but I don't think he should win with where his dance skills are currently at. LOVED that freestyle though!

I'm probably alone in hating Nick's freestyle; it wasn't bad it's just... I think the freestyle should be the culmination of your skills and what you've learned and your journey on the show. He just showed me another BSB music video with skills he was already capable of doing 15 years ago. idk.

I was thoroughly disappointed with nicks freestyle. Especially after his jive(? I forgot what style he did but he did it so well) earlier last night. It just fell flat and was very underwhelming.

I was thoroughly disappointed with nicks freestyle. Especially after his jive(? I forgot what style he did but he did it so well) earlier last night. It just fell flat and was very underwhelming.
I feel like nicks freestyle was very...self-centered? Idk if that makes sense but it made me feel like Sharna didn't even matter. I didn't enjoy that aspect of it. Like, bindi and Aleks dance was 'about' them, but it wasn't JUST them doing basically solos. Idk. I wasn't feeling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.eonline.com/news/746534/...ed-find-out-the-celebs-and-their-pro-partners

I'm not super excited about this years cast.

I think Jodie Sweetin is the obvious front runner and will probably win. I also feel like we're going to see a recreation of Stephanie Tanner's Motown Philly dance routine from that Full House talent show ...which is interesting since Wanya Morris is also part of the cast. Maybe he can sing it for her.

Mainly I'm glad that Keo hasn't been set up for failure once again

I feel like we're going to hear a lot about Nyle's deafness....hes really attractive though

A lot of the people I don't know like Paige VanZant...and a few others I had to google.

Dancing With the Stars Full Season 22 Cast Revealed: Find Out the Celebs and Their Pro Partners! | E! Online

I think Jodie Sweetin is the obvious front runner and will probably win. I also feel like we're going to see a recreation of Stephanie Tanner's Motown Philly dance routine from that Full House talent show ...which is interesting since Wanya Morris is also part of the cast. Maybe he can sing it for her.

I feel like we're going to hear a lot about Nyle's deafness....hes really attractive though

A lot of the people I don't know like Paige VanZant...and a few others I had to google.
I feel the same. I'll still watch but I'm just kinda 'eh' about it all. We'll see what happens. Hopefully someone surprises me and makes it fun to watch.

Dancing With the Stars Full Season 22 Cast Revealed: Find Out the Celebs and Their Pro Partners! | E! Online

Holy football players, batman. I think I counted 3? I'm never really a fan of the football players.

I am soooooo happy that Keo has the potential to go far this season. Even if shes not that good (I think she'll be decent starting off and we'll see where we go from there), she definitely has the fanbase to carry them to atleast the middle of the competition.

I am also siked to see what Mark will do with Paige. I think her MMA background and his creativity will make for some awesome routines!

It's going to be awesome to have Len and Artem back but weird to have a Hough-less season.

Holy football players, batman. I think I counted 3? I'm never really a fan of the football players.

I am soooooo happy that Keo has the potential to go far this season. Even if shes not that good (I think she'll be decent starting off and we'll see where we go from there), she definitely has the fanbase to carry them to atleast the middle of the competition.

I am also siked to see what Mark will do with Paige. I think her MMA background and his creativity will make for some awesome routines!

It's going to be awesome to have Len and Artem back but weird to have a Hough-less season.

I think Mischa Barton is going to be stiff, awkward and rhythmless like Lolo Jones was

Kim Fields is going to be annoying like she is on RHOA and I'm dreading her Facts of Life Tootie themed dance that we all know will be coming

Okay Kim and Sasha. Surprised by her for sure.

Paige was okay. Mark needs a haircut.

Doug was not great but I appreciate the Boston love.

I think I'm already sick of the full house stuff. Like I know they play up what everyone's a "star" for, but. I'm just kinda over it. She didn't do that bad though. also what Carrie Ann said about her face was spot on.

Geraldo. No.

I missed Marla but scores looks like she did well.

Wanya. BoyzIIMen. Yes. I like him a lot.

Ginger and Val were decent for the first week. I think Val can do well with her.

Mischa. Not impressed. Totally awkward. Bye.

I'm obsessed with Nyle. And I love that Peta is changing her teaching style and learning ASL. Good for her.

Antonio saved my fantasy football team for me so I feel like I have to root for him. Wasn't horrible.

And Von Miller wasn't as good as Antonio but not super impressed with him.

Back