OT Dancing With The Stars Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I was blown away by Nyle. Like could not believe it. Probably my favorite of the night. He needs a little polishing but I'm amazed. (Side note: there was a deaf version of Spring Awakening on Broadway this season and in their backstage videos they talked a lot about how special it is for a person of the deaf community to give you your name sign and I want them to show Nyle giving Peeta her name sign.)

Second favorite is the guy from Boyz II Men. He was having a lot of fun and super into it. He's going to be fun to watch this season.

Paige is seriously the cutest. You could've told me she was a pro and I would've believed you.

Kim is charming, a natural in front of the camera. I'm excited to see how she progresses through the comp.

Antonio was the best of the football players. But the broncos guy - poultry science degree yet he plays in the NFL? He's the strangest guy I've ever "seen" (in a good way) and I love it.

Jodi is good, I think we'll be seeing a lot of her.

Everyone else was ehhhhhhh.

Mischa was as stiff and awkward as I predicted. Like everyone is smiling and having a great time and she just sticks to her unimpressed smirk like she's annoyed to be around those peasants. I hope she or Geraldo are first to go because I don't even want to to watch them.

I LOVE Paige. She's such an adorable little human, but she could actually kill someone. Crazy. I hope Mark gets his creative genius mojo back this season, If so, they'll definitely be my top pick. I like Ginger, but Val isn't my favorite. Nyle was so impressive. Excited to see more from him.

Marla Maples isn't good or anything... A little bit awkward

But dang if she doesn't have a very good body for 52 year old..... Her face def says 52 but that body is on point.

Also I'm expecting more from Jodie Sweetin solely based on the Stephanie Tanner motownphilly dance....

Also. That whole Geraldo/Donald/Melania/Edyta thing going after Marla's performance....weird right?

And why didn't Antonio have a wayyyy higher score than Tootie-Kim

And also I'd like a triple date with Keo, Antonio and Nyle.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Marla Maples isn't good or anything... A little bit awkward

But dang if she doesn't have a very good body for 52 year old..... Her face def says 52 but that body is on point.

Also I'm expecting more from Jodie Sweetin solely based on the Stephanie Tanner motownphilly dance....

Also. That whole Geraldo/Donald/Melania/Edyta thing going after Marla's performance....weird right?

And why didn't Antonio have a wayyyy higher score than Tootie-Kim

And also I'd like a triple date with Keo, Antonio and Nyle.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Wayna danced to this last week, I half expected Stephanie Tanner to jump out and do the dance.

I don't understand how Antonio is still here? and I hate to say it, but each week I am less a Nyle fan. and Ginger. Nyle's form is awful; he looks like he's squatting for the whole dance. Ginger has a lot of personality so she's fun to watch, but I'm not impressed with her actual dance skills (and Val's choreography is seriously lacking this season. Not holding that against Ginger, but it's definitely noticeable that he either doesn't care or has entered a creative rut.)

Rooting for Wanya and Paige. Guessing one of them will be gone next week with the double elimination :(

I don't understand how Antonio is still here? and I hate to say it, but each week I am less a Nyle fan. and Ginger. Nyle's form is awful; he looks like he's squatting for the whole dance. Ginger has a lot of personality so she's fun to watch, but I'm not impressed with her actual dance skills (and Val's choreography is seriously lacking this season. Not holding that against Ginger, but it's definitely noticeable that he either doesn't care or has entered a creative rut.)

Rooting for Wanya and Paige. Guessing one of them will be gone next week with the double elimination :(

I love Antiono's willingness, you can tell that he's trying SO HARD but I don't think he should be here. He should've gone home this week and not Jodie. I'm happy that Keo made it this far though but I feel like he is one of the weakest coaches (I think he just lacks experience and will get better with time.)

I loved Nyle at first but yeah, every week I like him less and less because of his form. I wish the judges (Bruno and Carrie Anne mainly) would drop the "you're so inspiring" speil and really put pressure on him to fix his back and frame and his movements.

I don't like Ginger at all. I just don't like her and I don't know why. I love her husband's excitement though. He was so into it last night.

I love Wanya and I was so sad for him last night after slipping on Lindsay's scarf thing. I'm not worried about it though.

Paige. I like her dancing but theres something about her personality that weirds me out. I don't know, like she didn't have any friends growing up and is somewhat socially awkward and overcompensates a lot/doesn't know what to do with all this attention. I love her dances but she has had prior dance training so I feel like its unfair to have her go against all these other people.

But I LOVEDDDDDDDDDD Bruno's dance last night. I could've watched it a thousand times over. Ugh it was so good. It looked so professionally done and not cheese-y like the other two. And it gave me a kind of Cell Block Tango vibe which is one of my favorite dance numbers ever.

My predictions for top three are Wanye, Nile, and Paige.

Also. I'm over the audience booing everytime the judges critique the couples. Just shut up and let the judges say what they want.

I love Antiono's willingness, you can tell that he's trying SO HARD but I don't think he should be here. He should've gone home this week and not Jodie. I'm happy that Keo made it this far though but I feel like he is one of the weakest coaches (I think he just lacks experience and will get better with time.)

I loved Nyle at first but yeah, every week I like him less and less because of his form. I wish the judges (Bruno and Carrie Anne mainly) would drop the "you're so inspiring" speil and really put pressure on him to fix his back and frame and his movements.

I don't like Ginger at all. I just don't like her and I don't know why. I love her husband's excitement though. He was so into it last night.

I love Wanya and I was so sad for him last night after slipping on Lindsay's scarf thing. I'm not worried about it though.

Paige. I like her dancing but theres something about her personality that weirds me out. I don't know, like she didn't have any friends growing up and is somewhat socially awkward and overcompensates a lot/doesn't know what to do with all this attention. I love her dances but she has had prior dance training so I feel like its unfair to have her go against all these other people.

But I LOVEDDDDDDDDDD Bruno's dance last night. I could've watched it a thousand times over. Ugh it was so good. It looked so professionally done and not cheese-y like the other two. And it gave me a kind of Cell Block Tango vibe which is one of my favorite dance numbers ever.

My predictions for top three are Wanye, Nile, and Paige.

Also. I'm over the audience booing everytime the judges critique the couples. Just shut up and let the judges say what they want.

I missed last night so I was catching up online and came across an article of how everyone on staff/producers/judges HATE Ginger's husband because he is so overbearing and controlling of her on the show and wants to be next to Ginger and on camera 24/7. They had to move his seat and everything lol

I know Paige has had training, but look at Meryl Davis. Girl entered the show fresh off an Olympic gold medal for ice DANCING and was choreographed by Derek Hough. I agree she's a little awkward, but she is my favorite to watch dance, by far, which is what the show is about.

Jodie wasn't great, but I agree that she should have stayed over Antonio. He has a solid fan-base that seems to be voting for him, but he has had the lowest scores consistently since day 1. and then there's the rumors of him sleeping with Sharna that make me go :rolleyes:

I missed last night so I was catching up online and came across an article of how everyone on staff/producers/judges HATE Ginger's husband because he is so overbearing and controlling of her on the show and wants to be next to Ginger and on camera 24/7. They had to move his seat and everything lol

I know Paige has had training, but look at Meryl Davis. Girl entered the show fresh off an Olympic gold medal for ice DANCING and was choreographed by Derek Hough. I agree she's a little awkward, but she is my favorite to watch dance, by far, which is what the show is about.

Jodie wasn't great, but I agree that she should have stayed over Antonio. He has a solid fan-base that seems to be voting for him, but he has had the lowest scores consistently since day 1. and then there's the rumors of him sleeping with Sharna that make me go :rolleyes:

OMG I can totally see Ginger's husband being a problem... yep. 100%. Now that you say that though, Val looks like he's been very strict and cold with Ginger lately and I wonder if it's because of hubby. He's usually very warm and loveable. But he's also had a lot on his plate recently so I wonder if he's getting burnt out.

I really liked Meryl and Max but Meryl was very quiet and reserved and mature. Paige really isn't any of those things. No doubt she's a good dancer, probably the best out of all the stars technically, (and she has a super cute smile), there's just something that weirds me out :p

I think Jodie could've been great with Val. Her switch up nght with him was fantastic, best dance she had. She definietly wasn't finals material but there was potential and I don't know if Keo was experienced enough as a coach to really tap into it. I'm excited for his future on the show though! I think he's an AMAZING dancer.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:defeated: but how is Ginger in the final he is out? I swear ABC just tries to keep things in network for double promotion. No one likes Ginger. Go away.
Gingers dance tonight wasn't impressive. Val seemed mad at the judges scoring tonight but like you went last and it didn't stand out. It was just another dance. I wanted Paige, Nyle and Wanya for the final. I had wanya taking the mirror ball home but what the heck do I know I guess.

I can see Nyle taking it home now even though I think Paige has the best technique (but she's had dance experience so I expect that from her). Nyle's frame needs to be fixed. But I'd still like to see Mark take home another trophy.

Back