OT Dancing With The Stars Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
oh hey new season. saw this floating around and thought I'd share:

tumblr_ocojuctw3V1ub0zh4o1_540.png

I didn't have to google as many names as I did last season, so that's a start. Maks being so outspoken and sometimes downright rude mixed with Amber Rose will either be a great pairing or a horrible one... and Poor Cheryl. Ryan seems like such an a$$ and a womanizer and with all the rumored hookups that go on behind the scenes with partners, I'm guessing it was very intentional as she just seems least likely to put up with his obnoxiousness.

Derek usually gets the most likely winner, so a woman in her 60's seems real odd. Guess production is pissed he took a season off lol

Keo is in the promotional dance thing so I hope he is Male Pro #7 since Mark is taking the season off.

oh hey new season. saw this floating around and thought I'd share:

tumblr_ocojuctw3V1ub0zh4o1_540.png

I didn't have to google as many names as I did last season, so that's a start. Maks being so outspoken and sometimes downright rude mixed with Amber Rose will either be a great pairing or a horrible one... and Poor Cheryl. Ryan seems like such an a$$ and a womanizer and with all the rumored hookups that go on behind the scenes with partners, I'm guessing it was very intentional as she just seems least likely to put up with his obnoxiousness.

Derek usually gets the most likely winner, so a woman in her 60's seems real odd. Guess production is pissed he took a season off lol

Keo is in the promotional dance thing so I hope he is Male Pro #7 since Mark is taking the season off.

Only one pro football player so far? Seems like three too few for DTWS :p

I didn't know Maks was coming back, I'm super excited about that.

Looks like it'll be an exciting season compared to the last few seasons.

I didn't know Maks was coming back, I'm super excited about that.

Well, with Peta out to have their child, someone has to bring home a paycheck :p (*jk, I know they own all the Dance With Me studios and work hard and do well.) I'm just over the Chmerkovskiy brothers. They're great dancers and seem to be good people involved with charity and whatnot... just with every passing season I dislike them more and more. #sorrynotsorry

Witney's partner is still unknown - there's room for one more football player ;)

I'm going to go ahead and give Laurie the W if that's the cast

I know Amber Rose was an exotic dancer but to be perfectly I'm not sure how much dancing is required in that type of dancing (since there's levels to it) but for some reason she looks like she'd be rhythmically challenged. But I mean hopefully she proves me wrong like Tootie did last season because I love Amber

Rick Perry tho?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick Perry, the former governor of Texas? Bleh, I really don't like when they have politicians on. I can't imagine he'll go far though. Someone save me a Google search; who are Terra Joule and James Hinchcliffe?

Rick Perry, the former governor of Texas? Bleh, I really don't like when they have politicians on. I can't imagine he'll go far though. Someone save me a Google search; who are Terra Joule and James Hinchcliffe?
Little person reality star and race car driver, respectively.

So apparently Terra Joule just gave birth this month. That makes me super nervous for her potential for injury. Ginger joined after giving birth and ended with a pretty serious pelvis injury and Terra is a little person, meaning her pelvis is already shaped differently with it's own slew of problems. That coupled with dancing while there's still so much hormones relaxing the ligaments that hold it together sounds so risky. I'm sure they get doctors to sign off on them before the show, but eek:eek:.

Sorry for the PSA. Chiro problems? or girl with seriously messed up pelvis of her own who has already been advised if she ever has kids her pelvis will fall apart problems? lol

Still annoyed I have to give Val votes this season for Laurie :p Also I am very excited they moved Jenna up to pro. She's been choreographing half of Val's routines for a couple seasons and she looks so great on SYTYCD right now. Good call, DWTS.

So apparently Terra Joule just gave birth this month. That makes me super nervous for her potential for injury. Ginger joined after giving birth and ended with a pretty serious pelvis injury and Terra is a little person, meaning her pelvis is already shaped differently with it's own slew of problems. That coupled with dancing while there's still so much hormones relaxing the ligaments that hold it together sounds so risky. I'm sure they get doctors to sign off on them before the show, but eek:eek:.

Sorry for the PSA. Chiro problems? or girl with seriously messed up pelvis of her own who has already been advised if she ever has kids her pelvis will fall apart problems? lol

Still annoyed I have to give Val votes this season for Laurie :p Also I am very excited they moved Jenna up to pro. She's been choreographing half of Val's routines for a couple seasons and she looks so great on SYTYCD right now. Good call, DWTS.

Don't know if this matters or not, but she more than likely had a c section since she is a little person and their birth canal isn't long enough to push a baby or not

Not that I'd want to dance with a recent c section surgery either

GMA announced this morning Vanilla Ice will be Witney's partner and Jana Kramer is Gleb's partner (the two unlisted from above)

and Keo is missing from the pictures from them shooting the opening today :( they didn't even downgrade him to troupe; he's just gone.

GMA announced this morning Vanilla Ice will be Witney's partner and Jana Kramer is Gleb's partner (the two unlisted from above)

and Keo is missing from the pictures from them shooting the opening today :( they didn't even downgrade him to troupe; he's just gone.

He is in the troupe according to Wikipedia

Voted for Amber Rose 13 times. My first time voting for DWTS ever.

I also like Vanilla Ice, the football player and the race car driver

But Amber gets all my votes.

Vanilla ice is not ballroom style. He is a good dancer though.
But of course Laurie was awesome!!

Last edited:
35d80a978bb584d3f9ad1cf07e0bdf8c.jpg

According to Twitter this is who ran up on Ryan Lotche

I'll never deny the fact that he's trash and messed up, but this is ridiculous and unnecessary...and scary.

Of all the things to be upset about in America...Ryan Lotche prob shouldn't be at the top of your list

It also seems like production should have known something might be up being that they allowed a whole row of Anti-Lotche protesters in

Ryan Lochte Gets Rushed by Protesters After Dancing With the Stars Performance | E! News

Last edited:
Back