OT Dancing With The Stars Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
very sad/shocked to see Willow go. I feel like the fan votes don't even matter, the show just does whatever they want. I thought Robert or Chris were going and neither were even in the bottom 2. Noah is still no where near his peers, but his individual journey and how much he has improved is phenomenal. Not sure how much longer that will keep him on the show, though.

Chris is awful, but still has his bachelor fans.
Robert isn't too terrible (well, compared to Chris), but I think fans are just voting for he and Kim's little showmance/romance thing going on.

I think I want Riker to win.

very sad/shocked to see Willow go. I feel like the fan votes don't even matter, the show just does whatever they want. I thought Robert or Chris were going and neither were even in the bottom 2. Noah is still no where near his peers, but his individual journey and how much he has improved is phenomenal. Not sure how much longer that will keep him on the show, though.

Chris is awful, but still has his bachelor fans.
Robert isn't too terrible (well, compared to Chris), but I think fans are just voting for he and Kim's little showmance/romance thing going on.

I think I want Riker to win.

I've also had a change of heart and want Riker to win. Sorry Nastia. But her dances are just so boring to watch sometimes. Like technically they're great but there's no personality or connection or excitement. Riker was born to entertain and is so excited to be on the show every week.

Double post but whatever.

Mark posted this on Instagram about willow. It's too cute.
82e04d84723fd1158e3103cd401f01b4.jpg
8c00ec299e665a9780f090c0101147fc.jpg

Part of me hopes someone fakes an injury to leave the show so she can come back. Because I know three of them know they don't belong there right now. *cough* Robert, Chris, and Noah. Chris specifically*cough*

I was so sad to see Willow go! I want Rumer and Val to win, though. I'm like obsessed with Val and super mad he hasn't won yet, and I've really grown to like Rumer. She dances very well and the episode about the bullying she faces/has faced because of her looks had me like :(. Riker's a great dancer too, but there's just something I don't like about him. Idk. Also, I don't mind Robert and Kym? Robert always seems really excited to dance, which I appreciate.

What did you guys think about last night?

Noah - I enjoy the fact that he is actually dancing now. The first dance he did had a lot of content for him and I think he did it very well considering his situation. He kept up really well! His trio dance was really fun to watch and for once he looked like he felt comfortable on stage. I would've liked to see all this happen a few weeks earlier, though. If he goes home tonight I think he ended on a high note with last night's dances.

Chris - I don't like him. His second dance wasn't even him dancing. He just stood there while his partners danced around him. He needs to go tonight.

Robert - I'm getting more and more disappointed in his routines as the weeks go on. The Kym and Robert romance thing makes me uncomfortable for some reason. The kiss last night was awkward - I cringed from second hand embarrassment. He also need to go tonight.

Muh boi Riker - ugh I love him. I lovedddd his routines. The trio was GREAT. I can't put into words how much I loved it. He performs very well but he struggles to connect to his partner. Like they make a fantastic duo but not really as partners. I hope that makes sense.

Nastia - clean like always but the first dance was a little blah to me. The second dance was extremely well choreographed. I wish Nastia showed a bit more emotion on stage and in the package. But that's just Nastia.

Rumor - I hate to say it but I think she'll win the mirror ball trophy. I mean I like her but I like Riker more. But I gotta give her credit, her dances were great. And the trio was a powerhouse of dancers - Artem, Val, and Rumor. How could you not have a perfect score with those three?

I don't really want to watch tonight. I'm not a fan of the Day 2 gigs. But I will. Maddie from Dance Moms is supposed to be on tonight. Hoping the right people get kicked off tonight.

I'm afraid that Robert and chris won't be the two to go tonight and that makes me not want to watch.

Rumer, Val and Artem could not have been more perfect. I really really hope artem gets a good partner next year. I don't think we've seen him shine enough.

Nastia was just kind of "there" for me last night. Riker and Rumer were a lot more fun to watch, IMO.

And the kym and Robert thing was just awful. Like, just stop. I don't know how people can be enjoying that storyline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I am wicked happy with that!

Same!! I'm so happy Robert and Chris went home. They were dancing on borrowed time IMO. Now Kym and Robert can go be in love somewhere else and not on my TV show.

I'm very surprised to see Noah in the semi finals. First week, if someone told me he'd be on the semi finals, I would've laughed in their face.

I'm very satisfied with the results of tonight and the finalists (even though we all know willow should be there instead of Noah.)

Also, I'm convinced that Josh Groban's voice could cure cancer and bring loved ones back from the dead. And I enjoyed Maddie Z's dance very much. Probably because I didn't see her do the "Maddie Face".

Dancecenter had me laughing, I always love the playful things the judges get to do at the end of the seasons.

Another quick thing: Is Mark not dancing now? Usually when the pros get voted off they keep dancing throughout the season. I haven't seen him dance since willow left.

Next season I hope Artem and keo get good partners. I love them both and want them to be in the spot light more.

Same!! I'm so happy Robert and Chris went home. They were dancing on borrowed time IMO. Now Kym and Robert can go be in love somewhere else and not on my TV show.

I'm very surprised to see Noah in the semi finals. First week, if someone told me he'd be on the semi finals, I would've laughed in their face.

I'm very satisfied with the results of tonight and the finalists (even though we all know willow should be there instead of Noah.)

Also, I'm convinced that Josh Groban's voice could cure cancer and bring loved ones back from the dead. And I enjoyed Maddie Z's dance very much. Probably because I didn't see her do the "Maddie Face".

Dancecenter had me laughing, I always love the playful things the judges get to do at the end of the seasons.

Another quick thing: Is Mark not dancing now? Usually when the pros get voted off they keep dancing throughout the season. I haven't seen him dance since willow left.

Next season I hope Artem and keo get good partners. I love them both and want them to be in the spot light more.
Agree w/ all of this.

I was questioning Mark's absence too. Not sure what's going on there but I hope he'll be back next season!

I never watched DWTS but I am an avid reader of this thread y'all mentioned Willow, is this Will Smith's daughter,,, sorry for interrupting, but just need to know...

I never watched DWTS but I am an avid reader of this thread y'all mentioned Willow, is this Will Smith's daughter,,, sorry for interrupting, but just need to know...

No. She is from the Hunger games Franchise.

Back