OT Dancing With The Stars Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I never watched DWTS but I am an avid reader of this thread y'all mentioned Willow, is this Will Smith's daughter,,, sorry for interrupting, but just need to know...

... no, but now that you say that I think I'd love to see her on DWTS!

Willow in this case is the little girl who plays Prim, Katniss' sister, in the Hunger Games movies.

My note for the night: I love Dance Center. I could watch them for the whole hour maybe, i'm glad they brought it back. I also really hate the only having a show once a week thing because Josh Groben is amazing and that group dance with the walls was just amazing.
I am team Robert though, he was really improving and his dances were also entertaining. Plus, he is the only person my boyfriend cares about on the show and is really the only way I get him to watch with me :/
Noah just looks uncomfortable on the dance floor even though I loved his first dance last night.

And, I could watch Nastia's trio dance over and over. It was so much fun and I love Vampire Weekend so now whenever I hear that song i'm going to wish I was stuck in a dancing love triangle with Sasha and Derek :p

I never watched DWTS but I am an avid reader of this thread y'all mentioned Willow, is this Will Smith's daughter,,, sorry for interrupting, but just need to know...
No she was in the Hunger Games movies as the younger sister.

When Mark bowled that strike at the beginning I knew it was going to be a good night. Everything has been great so far. I'm very impressed.
Me too. Tomorrow is gonna be so hard!

And I'm obsessed with rumer/Val's swan lake interpretation. That's one of my faves of the season for sure.

ETA: I'm officially declaring this one of the best dwts episodes ever. All the feels. Beautiful dances. Start to finish. Can't get much better than that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ugh tonight was so magical.

Noah - I'm really impressed with him and how far he's come. It really looks like he's enjoying himself a lot more than earlier in the season and that's made all the difference in his dancing. I loved that they danced to ES Posthumus. They were/sill are one of my favorite musical groups, even if I think the song they danced to has been overused to the max. The last dance was very creative and I liked the story it told. But I'm kind of getting tired of his mantra. It's the same thing every week. "I was disabled, I had a tough time, but look how far I've come." Like I see him evolving as a person but not as a dancer.

Rumor - Didn't watch her first dance, too preoccupied with my phone or something. I'm sure it was great. The second dance was really good. That's all I have to say about her i guess. I'm always impressed by her dances with Val (who looked smokin' in that white outfit might I add ;) )

Riker - the only issue I had with his first dance was his arm movements looked a little messy. Other than that he was FABULOUS tonight. The second dance was HOT in every way imaginable, HOLY SCHNIKEES WAS I ENTRANCED. That was by far the best he's ever looked. SO in control and his movements looked SO refined. I love everything about that dance. I want to watch it over and over and over. I think he's the most versatile contestant on the show this season in terms of dancing. He's equally as good at the emotional stuff as he is with the fun, light hearted stuff.

Nastia - Always great, always technical. The dance she did with Sasha at the beginning looked a little off in parts - like she had missed some steps or messed it up, but maybe that was her dress. The second dance with Len was cute, I love him. And he looked so happy to be performing again. I'm glad Derek got to dance again, especially with Len in the dance. It's so awesome to see how much the Hough's (and everyone really) respect him.

I loved the longer packages and extras we get. And I like seeing the judges actually doing dance related things rather than just judging. It was so awesome to see Carrie Ann as a "coach" this week. She looked like she's great at it. She reminded me of my old coaches when they showed the bits of her practicing with them in the studio.

I am going to hate seeing anyone go tomorrow but I hope it's Noah. He's had a fantastic run but the other three belong in the finals.

OMG last night's episode was so amazing. Rumer is so amazing and such a good dancer. I am so loving Rallison and their contemporary number looked so professional! Nastia I felt connected more and had emotions and her ease with switching back and forth between partners is inspiring. Noah and Sharna are so powerful and I was screaming when he proposed to her. Can we just give everyone a Mirror Ball this season?:p

Ugh tonight was so magical.

Noah - I'm really impressed with him and how far he's come. It really looks like he's enjoying himself a lot more than earlier in the season and that's made all the difference in his dancing. I loved that they danced to ES Posthumus. They were/sill are one of my favorite musical groups, even if I think the song they danced to has been overused to the max. The last dance was very creative and I liked the story it told. But I'm kind of getting tired of his mantra. It's the same thing every week. "I was disabled, I had a tough time, but look how far I've come." Like I see him evolving as a person but not as a dancer.

Rumor - Didn't watch her first dance, too preoccupied with my phone or something. I'm sure it was great. The second dance was really good. That's all I have to say about her i guess. I'm always impressed by her dances with Val (who looked smokin' in that white outfit might I add ;) )

Riker - the only issue I had with his first dance was his arm movements looked a little messy. Other than that he was FABULOUS tonight. The second dance was HOT in every way imaginable, HOLY SCHNIKEES WAS I ENTRANCED. That was by far the best he's ever looked. SO in control and his movements looked SO refined. I love everything about that dance. I want to watch it over and over and over. I think he's the most versatile contestant on the show this season in terms of dancing. He's equally as good at the emotional stuff as he is with the fun, light hearted stuff.

Nastia - Always great, always technical. The dance she did with Sasha at the beginning looked a little off in parts - like she had missed some steps or messed it up, but maybe that was her dress. The second dance with Len was cute, I love him. And he looked so happy to be performing again. I'm glad Derek got to dance again, especially with Len in the dance. It's so awesome to see how much the Hough's (and everyone really) respect him.

I loved the longer packages and extras we get. And I like seeing the judges actually doing dance related things rather than just judging. It was so awesome to see Carrie Ann as a "coach" this week. She looked like she's great at it. She reminded me of my old coaches when they showed the bits of her practicing with them in the studio.

I am going to hate seeing anyone go tomorrow but I hope it's Noah. He's had a fantastic run but the other three belong in the finals.
For a second I really thought Riker was Derek. The way he had his hair and the way he was dancing really made him look a lot like Derek. I was confused a bit lol.
I didn't get to watch the whole episode but from what I did see it was an awesome episode. Val is my favorite pro dancer since he danced with Kelly M. from GH. Like last season anyone of the four can win they're so good. I'm hoping Val wins for the first time, but I bet it'll be Derek/nastia.

Wow. I didn't expect that at all. I'm not sure how I feel. But Nastia couldn't make a connection to her partner or the audience all season so I'm not THAT surprised.

I still think she should be in the finale :/

Wow. I didn't expect that at all. I'm not sure how I feel. But Nastia couldn't make a connection to her partner or the audience all season so I'm not THAT surprised.

I still think she should be in the finale :/
Ugh agreed. I feel like her/Derek's posts today/last night on social media made me feel like they knew it was coming.

I'm sure Noah's proposal helped. I just hate that it's not the best three dancers competing.

Didn't aly raisman lose in the same round? Or am I not remembering correctly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back