OT Dancing With The Stars Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Aww yay I'm so happy for Val :) Also Rumer but Val has come close so many times.

I'm glad Riker was the next in line. Choosing between them was so hard. I'd be happy but sad at the same time.

I love to see all the support Noah got. Especially behind the scenes. It's so cute. Everyone in that show seems like one big family, it's so nice.

The Hough siblings' dance with Sia and the two kids was SO GOOD OMG.

This was a really great season, I'm sad to see it finish!!

Omg omg my man Val finally won. I loved rumer since the beginning, so bonus that she was partnered with my favorite dancer. . Derek and his sister dance was amazing. Plus, those two kid dancer were adorable. Riker's performance tonight was great too.

It's that time again.

GMA announced the partners this morning:

Alexa PenaVega partnered with Mark Ballas
Andy Grammer partnered with Allison Holker
Bindi Irwin partnered with Derek Hough
Carlos PenaVega partnered with Witney Carson
Chaka Khan partnered with Keo Motsepe
Gary Busey partnered with Anna Trebunskaya
Hayes Grier partnered with Emma Slater
Kim Zolciak Biermann partnered with Tony Dovolani
Nick Carter partnered with Sharna Burgess
Paula Deen partnered with Louis van Amstel
Tamar Braxton partnered with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Victor Espinoza partnered with Karina Smirnoff
Alek Skarlatos partnered with Lindsay Arnold

Most excited for: Alexa PenaVega, Bindi Irwin, and Tamar Braxton
People who need to be eliminated in the first show: Hayes Grier, Gary Busey, and Paula Deen

Also, surprised to see Derek back.

It's that time again.

People who need to be eliminated in the first show: Hayes Grier, Gary Busey, and Paula Deen

I don't know who half of these stars are... Excited about Bindi! Interesting that she's with Derek since Mark usually gets the youngins. SO excited to see Lindsay as a pro, even though I know it's only because Peta is hurt and out for the season.

I don't know who half of these stars are... Excited about Bindi! Interesting that she's with Derek since Mark usually gets the youngins. SO excited to see Lindsay as a pro, even though I know it's only because Peta is hurt and out for the season.

I legit googled all but 4. The "stars" are pretty lack luster but some of them look like they will be good to watch this season.

Also I'm so sad about Keo's partner. Why can't they give him good partners??? And I'm sad Artem is gone. Frowny face times a billion.

It's that time again.

I will not watch a single episode until that lady is off the show. Poor Louis.

I think Nick Carter will hold his own; he has a lot of dance experience. I think Bindi will be a breath of fresh air and I hope she dances as well as she talks. Gary Busey being on it makes me laugh my butt off because of an inside joke with some friends.

Alexa Vega for the win. No to Paula Deen. Yay for Chaka Khan. She's going to have Patti Labelle type success. She's the Queen of Funk. She has rhythm. I have no expectations for Bindi Irwin after the Watch Me video. She looked awkward and self conscious. Kim Zolciak is going to be a complainer and the Backstreet Boy will get like 2nd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I legit googled all but 4. The "stars" are pretty lack luster but some of them look like they will be good to watch this season.

Also I'm so sad about Keo's partner. Why can't they give him good partners??? And I'm sad Artem is gone. Frowny face times a billion.

Along with Artem, some of the male troupe members seem to be missing I guess to compensate for the extra male pros. They've definitely gotten to a point where the dancers have more notoriety than their "stars." I know nick carter, bindi, and Alexa vega. I recognize a few other names but I couldn't pick their faces out of a line up. But I also don't really watch tv. That vine kid will probably win solely for his crazy high follower count compared to the others.

Side note, was Kim the one who funded Trinity All Stars? I saw she was from johns creek and I know a housewife of Atlanta was paying for that gym.

I will not watch a single episode until that lady is off the show. Poor Louis.

I think Nick Carter will hold his own; he has a lot of dance experience. I think Bindi will be a breath of fresh air and I hope she dances as well as she talks. Gary Busey being on it makes me laugh my butt off because of an inside joke with some friends.

I hate Paula Deen more than I hate Donald Trump and Martha Stewart combined.

Along with Artem, some of the male troupe members seem to be missing I guess to compensate for the extra male pros. They've definitely gotten to a point where the dancers have more notoriety than their "stars." I know nick carter, bindi, and Alexa vega. I recognize a few other names but I couldn't pick their faces out of a line up. But I also don't really watch tv. That vine kid will probably win solely for his crazy high follower count compared to the others.

Side note, was Kim the one who funded Trinity All Stars? I saw she was from johns creek and I know a housewife of Atlanta was paying for that gym.

No. A friend of Kim did it. She appeared on the show (RHOA) like once.

And honestly I'm just glad they knew better than to partner Keo with Paula Deen.

I hate Paula Deen more than I hate Donald Trump and Martha Stewart combined.

I don't know if I'd go quite that far...but I definitely hate her more than Martha Stewart. Trump is kinda hard to top in my eyes. He's like the equal opportunist racist; at least Deen has only targeted one portion of the population a little more specifically.

I don't know if I'd go quite that far...but I definitely hate her more than Martha Stewart. Trump is kinda hard to top in my eyes. He's like the equal opportunist racist; at least Deen has only targeted one portion of the population a little more specifically.

It's because trump knows he's an a$$hole and is at least true to himself. He also looks like a clown with his hair.

Paula Deen wants everyone to think she's super sweet and innocent when she's not. Also rich, white people with thick southern accents make me very uncomfortable. It's a weird thing, I know. I can't trust her.

It's because trump knows he's an a$$hole and is at least true to himself. He also looks like a clown with his hair.

Paula Deen wants everyone to think she's super sweet and innocent when she's not. Also rich, white people with thick southern accents make me very uncomfortable. It's a weird thing, I know. I can't trust her.

That is true; though the Paula Deen's of the south are not that uncommon. I know there is debate over whether or not Florida is 'the south' but I've spent enough time in true Southern states to know that sometimes stereotypes are really just truths people like to pretend are sarcastic. Her breed is more common than I think anyone likes to admit so to me she's true to herself. If we ever meet, I'll make sure to curb the accent ;p

I agree about Donald; he is definitely true to himself, but kinda makes him worse. Paula Deen is the sum of the environment she was raised in; Donald Trump is just...Donald. Perhaps he's the sum of his life too and I just don't know enough about the rich culture of the North but man is he making this Presidential race more interesting to watch.

Back