All-Star Dangers Of Cheerlebrity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For what I've witnessed I think the reason why everyone gets so hyped about meeting these kids is because they can!
Actors and singers are not really people you get to see in real life that often, when you get to see someone who is talented and apart of your world this gives the fan a sense of being able to being close to someone they admire. From there with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter they then feel like they are best friends and it gives them a way to escape in embodying them.

I really thought the events discussed within this thread was it. That it couldn't get worse, and it was just peak of the storm.

However, when I logged onto Twitter today and saw athletes taking creepy, faraway pictures of particular cheerlebritys and (I KID YOU NOT) a scented cheer bow to smell like an athlete.....well, I've still yet to get my jaw off the ground. This is ridiculous.

I really thought the events discussed within this thread was it. That it couldn't get worse, and it was just peak of the storm.

However, when I logged onto Twitter today and saw athletes taking creepy, faraway pictures of particular cheerlebritys and (I KID YOU NOT) a scented cheer bow to smell like an athlete.....well, I've still yet to get my jaw off the ground. This is ridiculous.

saw this too and all I could think was :cow:

Where's my favorite Youth in Revolt gif where he flips the cereal bowl? That needs to be a mandatory feature.

:jawdrop:

Believe it or not, I've had people take pictures of my mother at competitions, tweet them to me, and say "look I found your family"

It makes me very uncomfortable.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Believe it or not, I've had people take pictures of my mother at competitions, tweet them to me, and say "look I found your family"

Um.. OMG? Where are these children's parents? I'm sure 99% of the time they are harmless and are just trying to find a way to "relate" to you, but that's just out of bounds.

Back