All-Star Dangers Of Cheerlebrity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yes -_- I mean at least the money is going to a good cause and not just to him but really? There are so many other things you can sell. Nobody needs a spirit jersey with your name on it....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I was hoping this was a joke, but then I did some creeping on Twitter and nope. At least the proceeds are going to a good cause though.

ETA: Like others have said I'd think it'd be much better, and I'd be more likely to purchase one, if it just have the charity name on the back.

In a way I'm okay with it because 100% of the proceeds are going to Alzhiemers research.

I'm assuming he has been approached by a company to use his name. He is a famous cheerleader. How many people would buy it if it just said the name of the charity on the back?
I'd rather have one that says the name of the charity on the back that's for sure.

I was hoping this was a joke, but then I did some creeping on Twitter and nope. At least the proceeds are going to a good cause though.
yeah. I'm glad the profits go to a good cause but my mind is just blown by the fact that people will actually buy spirit jerseys with his name on them.... like.... what would possess you to purchase that. I'm a huge fan of Darren Criss but I wouldn't buy a spirit jersey with his name across it. IDK, teenage girls are weirddddd

I'd rather have one that says the name of the charity on the back that's for sure.

But then put yourself in the mindset of a cheerlebrity obsessed 13 year old, of which there are plenty, you would want the Team Holden one.
Sad truth :( Im with you, id want a charity one. These girls will buy one because they think Holden will be their BFF if they do.

Basically I'm trying to say that I don't think any of this is Holdens "fault" per say, he's been very clever and knows that his name=money for charity.

(This isn't aimed at you in a snippy way btw! Just a jumping off point! :) )

The Fierce Board App! ||

But then put yourself in the mindset of a cheerlebrity obsessed 13 year old, of which there are plenty, you would want the Team Holden one.
Sad truth :( Im with you, id want a charity one. These girls will buy one because they think Holden will be their BFF if they do.

Basically I'm trying to say that I don't think any of this is Holdens "fault" per say, he's been very clever and knows that his name=money for charity.

The Fierce Board App! ||
In this case then, it seems like someone is leveraging their cheerlebrity (oh lordy I hate that word) status for the greater good. Kudos to him for doing so.

The Fierce Board App! ||
No worries, wasn't taken as a snippy reply! If he's doing it for charity then you go Holden Ray, more spirit jerseys (or whatever their called) for you Holden Ray! I guess I'm just curious as to if this charity has a connection at all with Holden & family or if they just randomly approached him and asked to use his name or whatever.

No worries, wasn't taken as a snippy reply! If he's doing it for charity then you go Holden Ray, more spirit jerseys (or whatever their called) for you Holden Ray! I guess I'm just curious as to if this charity has a connection at all with Holden & family or if they just randomly approached him and asked to use his name or whatever.

His original post said "in memory of my grandmother... Together we can make a difference"

Back