College Day 2 College Nationals!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The worst part is going to be walking from the practice room that's on the back side of the ocean center all the way to the band shell. It's like a 3/4 mile walk!!!

Ariley3 said:
The worst part is going to be walking from the practice room that's on the back side of the ocean center all the way to the band shell. It's like a 3/4 mile walk!!!

No way, the worst part is the 15+ minutes you're standing behind the bandshell hearing everything going on on the other side!

Great I forgot about that part...well we will see how it goes in 2 hours! I hope everyone hits and has a blast doing so!

Hopefully today is a better day for teams. I know certain teams always seem to do better on the bandshell then they do at the Ocean Center. Just wish I could be there to watch it all go down.
I feel like Small Coed DIA will be interesting to watch if OSU hits today between them, NC State, and Louisville.
As for All Girl DIA if Louisville hits their routine (which is amazing) I think they have it in the bag, I mean look at the score from yesterday with all the mistakes they had.
Cheer DIA is anyones win. I have only seen the one routine live (and hit) so I can't compare the other routines to it.
Cheer DI I hope that SFA can hit it on the bandshell. Even their raw score was lower then Weber after prelims so they need to go out there and kill it today. I don't want to see a repeat of 09 out there on the bandshell.
Cheer DII I feel like HPU never really has competition. They can go out there and drop 2 or 3 stunts (which they have many times) and still walk away with a win. I wish a team would come up in that division and give them competition even though I love HPU.
Small Coed DII I want HPU to win so so bad. They sort of got robbed in 09 and need to hit today and show everyone they should have been on top these past few years.

Goodluck to all teams today and I can't wait to find out the winners.

I was super impressed with HPU. I wasn't sure how it was going to go with Gavin leaving. I even really enjoyed their Small Coed, and I generally think those are boring. Plus, the music is better without a spoken word paragraph about all their titles and where they come from!

I really hope SFA hits, I just wasn't impressed with Weber at all. Too many pretty fulls and fierceness for college!

USC Large Coed: 2 stunt falls and a near tumbling collision but better then yesterday
Central Arkansas: was great, sick pyramid
Akron: many stunt falls

NC State Large Coed: 2 stunt falls, 2 tumbling busts, several timing issues.

I have no idea about CSLB there isn't a tweet about it.

OSU Large Coed: 3 or 4 stunt falls everything else hit. (looks like it is between texas tech and louisville. louisville had a higher raw score yesterday so if they hit they may have it)

SAD USC has stunt falls, but at least they were better than yesterday =)

Back