College Day 2 College Nationals!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What was SFA small coeds safety deduction for? I saw a bunch of bobbles, but nothing dropped. Was it cut out of the video?

it was stupid, there music was too long...that was the safety deduction that cost them their title. Long State was great and congrats to them on winning and all, but SFA was clearly the better team. From what I've heard there is some discussing about the issue. But congrats to the champs, just sux for SFA that they had to lose in that manner.

it was stupid, there music was too long...that was the safety deduction that cost them their title. Long State was great and congrats to them on winning and all, but SFA was clearly the better team. From what I've heard there is some discussing about the issue. But congrats to the champs, just sux for SFA that they had to lose in that manner.

Had this discussion quite a bit in allstar as well. There is a 'grace' period for almost all competitions... but at Worlds there IS no grace period. Will anyone trim their music now?

How fitting the bird came out in a white tux and hat on Saturday!!!

I saw a couple people joke about angry birds. I really feel like for the cheer they should have launched the bird into a mini pyramid and had the angry bird sound affects. Just sayin'.

I'm not even biased. I just got to be a fan on that one. I usually find something I don't like how it was executed or done.. They just friggin' hit. I couldn't even hate on it if I wanted to. It was great.

The Band Shell exploded when they hit! There was so much energy in the arena..

It was an AMAZING weekend to be a Cardinal--after waiting all day and with the other teams having already won, when All Girl Hit that routine it was truly an unforgettable moment!!

kingston said:
I saw a couple people joke about angry birds. I really feel like for the cheer they should have launched the bird into a mini pyramid and had the angry bird sound affects. Just sayin'.

Haha agreed!

Had this discussion quite a bit in allstar as well. There is a 'grace' period for almost all competitions... but at Worlds there IS no grace period. Will anyone trim their music now?

What really is unfortunate about this situation though is that they got that deduction in prelims and that night changed their music, they shortend it. And brought their music to NCA the next day with it shortend. And from ive HEARD NCA played the music from prelims, which lead again to the deduction, even though SFA had given them another version of their music that was shorter that mourning, there was a mixup in the music and the wrong music was played which lead to the deduction again. This is what i have heard from people in and around the SFA program.

What really is unfortunate about this situation though is that they got that deduction in prelims and that night changed their music, they shortend it. And brought their music to NCA the next day with it shortend. And from ive HEARD NCA played the music from prelims, which lead again to the deduction, even though SFA had given them another version of their music that was shorter that mourning, there was a mixup in the music and the wrong music was played which lead to the deduction again. This is what i have heard from people in and around the SFA program.

Unfortunate. Not sure who is to blame on that one. If it was called in prelims I probably would have 'packed my own chute' on that one.

Anybody know what get launched across the floor at 1:28? A bow? It's from the tumbler 3 from the left... If someone else posted about this already, sorry I haven't had time to read all 8 pages yet.

It's her shoe. If you watch her, when she flies you can notice that she's just in a sock on her left foot (she's in the pyramid on the right side).

To me it looks like a shoe.

It was a shoe, one of my teammates was down there and said it flew up and hit the back drop. Apparently it was the top level flyer's shoe. The top level on the right side, it looks like she doesnt have a shoe.

Latest posts

Back