All-Star Dear Ascheerman,

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will agree. I was grumbling that we wouldn't get a 'playback' option. But the live feed was well worth the fee and the quality was fabulous!! I will be more than happy to subscribe again tomorrow/today...

I know this is about the feed, but oh well. I love NCA, absolutely incredible. The only thing I didn't like was the wait time before competing after warming up. We got back stage with 6 teams ahead of us still. By the time I got to perform I was completely cold again, plus it gave me too much time to over think and freak out. I like one team on the mat, one team waiting to go on, then us.

I totally agree! It was well worth the money. My only complaint is that you can only watch the level 5 teams. I would have loved to have the ability to watch all of the halls. I know its probably not the "popular" opinion but I like to watch level's 1-4 as well as level 5. I think the price should include all floors, not purchase each one separately. I also wish there was a 2-day option/price.

Ok I didn't buy the live feed because I didn't really have a horse I this race (not the time to sit on the computer for hours.)

However, I would have gladly paid the $60 if it included on demand and all of the other levels (full videos.)

Perhaps a missing demographic to consider for next year (fan, parent with CP not competing, with $$ to spend but unable to sit at the computer all day.) I would even give up the "live" ability to watch full videos after the fact.

Second year in a row buying the live feed and I love love LOVE it.

When can we have it available on mobile devices like Worlds?

It's hard to stay home all day and watch on a laptop....I would have liked to have had the option to view on my iPad.

Honestly the live feed was fantastic. Between NCA allstar live feed and UCA college live feed I never had an issue and it worked perfectly and I was able to put on my TV via Apple TV and AirPlay.

Back