OT Dear Blank, Please Blank

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oh and Dear Worlds,

Why do you have to be the same time final exams start!?

Sincerely,
Student addicted to cheerleading

Dear Mayans,

Nice try, but we know why the world's REALLY ending in 2012. The cheer gods were not happy when the USASF changed the cutoff date and Maddie Gardner would now not be able to super senior. This will infuriate them after SE wins again next year and they realize they will no longer see Maddie center stage on SE. They will be so angry that Maddie had to graduate, and this will lead to widespread pandemonium within the cheer heavens (RIP Kentucky Elite), resulting in the Senior Elite vs. Stars vs. Panthers vs. F5 Armageddon that many thought was only a myth. Shooting Stars will start plummeting to the ground, Panthers will ban together and destroy everything, The Teal Army will just start Xing people out at random, and F5 Tornados will destroy cities everywhere. Then, the world will end.

Sincerely,
Mad Props for your crazy "Calendar, Stars Align" Theory you had going on, but this makes so much more sense.

Dear Mad Props for your crazy "Calendar, Stars Align" Theory you had going on, but this makes so much more sense,
When the "worlds marked, with an X on the globe", it means CEA is blowing us up. They've been plotting this since Worlds 2011.
Sincerely,
Nice knowing y'all

Dear Just-a-Mom,

White or Wheat?

Sincerely,
This insider will live forever...Catch me if you can ;)

Dear IWLF...CMIYC,

You know I like both. Sort of a mulatto bread...like J and K.

Sincerely,
T,YI - this one was too easy

Dear Mad Props for your crazy "Calendar, Stars Align" Theory you had going on, but this makes so much more sense,

What?

Sincerely,
Too much to read.

Dear School Tryouts,

Why do you have to be the week before finals week?!?!?!

Sincerely,
I've been working on my back handspring since 7th grade and am now in 10th... I have no hope for Varsity

Dear Fame coaches,
It is not nice to tease us cheer moms!!! Please stop posting on facebook that the tryout results are up only to put just kidding 5 minutes later!!!
Sincerely,
crashing the Fame Website

Dear Fame coaches,
It is not nice to tease us cheer moms!!! Please stop posting on facebook that the tryout results are up only to put just kidding 5 minutes later!!!
Sincerely,
crashing the Fame Website
Dear crashing the Fame website, HOW DID SHE DO?
Sincerely, fingers crossed

Dear crashing the Fame website, HOW DID SHE DO?
Sincerely, fingers crossed

Dear Fingers Crossed,

FAME doesn't post their results until the 27th! a week and a half after tryouts.:eek:

Sincerely,
SOOOO glad we got our results the next day, I couldn't have waited that long!

Back