OT Dear Blank, Please Blank

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dear Life Cereal,
Where do u get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious, who do u think u are? By now you may have guessed that I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal, do not change a thing!

If anyone gets this, I will give you eternal shimmies. If not....awk.

Dear Geography Project,
I cant get you done because cheer tryouts are this weekend! Please tell my teacher the importance of showing my coach my front tuck and toe touch once again. ;)
Sincerely,
Tired of school and wants to get back in the gym as soon as possible!

Dear Backhandspring,

PLEASE get here soon!! I have tryouts next week.

Sincerely,
I've been working on this since 7th grade and I'm now in 10th, I'd really like it if you showed up now

It shouldn't take you that long to get a BHS. Whatever you're doing, you need to try something different because it AIN'T working. Get a different coach, wear different clothes, face a different part of the gym, something.

Dear New Gym
Please hurry up and get finished so I can quit my horrible day job and go back to coaching full time.
Sincerely
Someone who doesnt want to go to work tomorrow but cant wait to get to the gym

It shouldn't take you that long to get a BHS. Whatever you're doing, you need to try something different because it AIN'T working. Get a different coach, wear different clothes, face a different part of the gym, something.

I had my round off back handspring back in the summer/beginning of this school year when I went to a different gym and was working on standing by myself on the tumble track but then my mom ruptured her Achilles tendon so I couldn't get to tumbling for 6 months and lost it. Then my old gym was offering a 2 for one where we could get two months of classes for the price of one so we went back there because they're now owned by Premier and they're supposedly better. I got one of my old coaches as my instructor and one of the coaches that combined his class with ours is a UCA instructor so I work with both of them. We were working on standing back handsprings tonight and both said that if I fixed two little things I would have it by myself. So hopefully I can convince my mom to let me do a private lesson with one of them and hopefully that will help.

I had my round off back handspring back in the summer/beginning of this school year when I went to a different gym and was working on standing by myself on the tumble track but then my mom ruptured her Achilles tendon so I couldn't get to tumbling for 6 months and lost it. Then my old gym was offering a 2 for one where we could get two months of classes for the price of one so we went back there because they're now owned by Premier and they're supposedly better. I got one of my old coaches as my instructor and one of the coaches that combined his class with ours is a UCA instructor so I work with both of them. We were working on standing back handsprings tonight and both said that if I fixed two little things I would have it by myself. So hopefully I can convince my mom to let me do a private lesson with one of them and hopefully that will help.

Good Luck! :D

Dear friends,
Its great that you want to hang out and all, but when we make plans and you say you are going to do something please follow through. It is seriously annoying and makes me not believe you next time we make plans and wonder what I did that you couldn't or didn't want to follow through.
Sincerely,
The girl sitting at home bored every night because she thought she had plans

I wish you the best. But with your experience you should get it pretty quickly. If you don't click with your coach, change.

I wish you the best. But with your experience you should get it pretty quickly. If you don't click with your coach, change.

Thank you! I'll do my best! I just wish Chase, who now works at Rockstar Cheer, was still there because he is amazing and I never got the chance to get lessons from him, only at practice

Thank you! I'll do my best! I just wish Chase, who now works at Rockstar Cheer, was still there because he is amazing and I never got the chance to get lessons from him, only at practice

You should drive to Rockstar just for @CCCBeBad

Back