All-Star December 2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

gofriars610

Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
May 4, 2011
In an attempt to keep the video threads at a readable and reasonable length, we're going to try experimenting with having separate threads for each month. Please post all videos from December competitions/practices/etc in this thread.

To find videos from earlier in the year, click here, and also check out the video wiki as well.

If anyone will be at America's Best in KC, can you please get a video of KC Cheer Fierce 5? It would be much appreciated! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone will be at America's Best in KC, can you please get a video of KC Cheer Fierce 5? It would be much appreciated! Lol

I'll be running around like a crazy person coaching all day and I haven't looked at the schedule yet (for teams other than my gym's) but if I'm available/remember I will try to grab a video at least one of the days!

I'll be running around like a crazy person coaching all day and I haven't looked at the schedule yet (for teams other than my gym's) but if I'm available/remember I will try to grab a video at least one of the days!

Thanks so much!!

Back