All-Star December 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Beatles are actually who comes to mind. Personally I thought they were by far the best team in Finals last year. I can't help but think having only 5 groups kept them from winning gold. I didn't say that a team can't be competitive, but if you take two teams and one has 5 groups and one has 7 and they both have similar skills and both hit, I think it's going to be a lot harder for the team with 5 groups to score higher on subjective part of the scoresheet - if all other things are equal 30 on the floor just looks more impressive than 22 or 23.
I absolutely agree with you here. 7 stunt groups that hit will be more impressive than 5. My guess is Vizion had too many level 5 athletes for a small coed but not enough to make two teams.

What happened!? I need them to get back to like they were before.

I do not think they should have pushed to medium coed. I understand why as a gym you wouldn't want to turn boy talent away if you're trying to build a co-ed program... but they just got into the groove of succeeding in small co-ed. MedCo is such a different beast with different needs and skill sets and I don't think they were ready for it. Also agreed about dismantling that center group. Spread that strength out, change flyers if you need to. I know 20/20 has always been that "worlds team with the cute boy flyer" but the novelty wears off if it's struggling to stay afloat.

Back