All-Star December 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can someone explain something to me? I thought that with varsity video policy, that you couldn’t live stream routine? Can you not post videos at all? Someone asked CU to post diamonds routine and he said that with the new policy it wasn’t allowed.

Can someone explain something to me? I thought that with varsity video policy, that you couldn’t live stream routine? Can you not post videos at all? Someone asked CU to post diamonds routine and he said that with the new policy it wasn’t allowed.
You can't post videos for commercial purposes, but you can for personal use. I think CU would classify under the "commercial" category. You can't live stream at all, but videos should be ok.

You can't post videos for commercial purposes, but you can for personal use. I think CU would classify under the "commercial" category. You can't live stream at all, but videos should be ok.
Does this extend to the EP? Ive seen America's Best post short videos on twitter, but does that not count because its coming from the EP?

Does this extend to the EP? Ive seen America's Best post short videos on twitter, but does that not count because its coming from the EP?
I'm not sure. I would think that they wouldn't be doing it if they weren't supposed to, but I don't know.

Back