All-Star December 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Star Athletics Senior Red from their showcase this past saturday. Star has all the other teams routines up on their youtube channel as well.

This routine is EVERYTHING that I wanted to see out of the XS division. They’re doing a small team the same way bombshells did last year. It’s creative, visual, it creates the illusion the team is bigger than they are, it’s smart about how they reach majority, it plays to their strengths, and there’s no down time. The coaching staff for this team understands Cheer math and is smart about how they construct a routine.
I love love love that when people aren’t in one thing their doing something else. It makes the routine seem like it never slows down or stops moving even for a second.

@ yourself I’m the coach losing his damn mind when they hit and he realizes they have a very real shot of bringing the gym home it’s first globe.

This routine is EVERYTHING that I wanted to see out of the XS division. They’re doing a small team the same way bombshells did last year. It’s creative, visual, it creates the illusion the team is bigger than they are, it’s smart about how they reach majority, it plays to their strengths, and there’s no down time. The coaching staff for this team understands Cheer math and is smart about how they construct a routine.
I love love love that when people aren’t in one thing their doing something else. It makes the routine seem like it never slows down or stops moving even for a second.

@ yourself I’m the coach losing his damn mind when they hit and he realizes they have a very real shot of bringing the gym home it’s first globe.
Agreed! I love everything about this routine. The gym has a silver and a bronze globe, but I would love to see them get their first gold!

Pro Cheer Eagles

Lady Jags

Cheerletics Wi5h

ICE Thunder

Lady Bullets

but PLEASE change center standing tumbling @0:25. One mistake/ off timing and those girls are going to get seriously hurt! :eek:

I watched this 5 times, I can't figure out what they're doing. It looks like the girl tumbling forward in the middle disappears after her pass! Or is she tumbling back again behind the girl that was waiting at the front?

I watched this 5 times, I can't figure out what they're doing. It looks like the girl tumbling forward in the middle disappears after her pass! Or is she tumbling back again behind the girl that was waiting at the front?
She does a forward roll then walks back. I'm hoping the perception of it is off and they are further apart from each other than it looks. Sometimes when you see it from the front you can't tell how close or far they really are from each other. Otherwise, that does seem dangerous.

Check the end of the clip for coach reactions from the front:

Back