All-Star December 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She does a forward roll then walks back. I'm hoping the perception of it is off and they are further apart from each other than it looks. Sometimes when you see it from the front you can't tell how close or far they really are from each other. Otherwise, that does seem dangerous.

She also kicked the guy on the left coming forward. I think they both went a bit sideways. But you could tell it affected both his double and her BHS, which is also risky.

Found a lot of videos from swedens first comp of the season. This one id of Gothenburg cheer one Wildcats AKA the team that took home ronze in International All girl 6 at worlds 2017. This was kinda a rough go for them but its still VERY early in the season in sweden (alot of teams dont get their routines until like august september, dont know about wildcats though but still early) They did beat Viqueens spirit at this comp who has also taken medals at worlds. I Was worried that this years routine would not be close to the worlds one but i love this one, tere will be changes until worlds but still. (this comp was dec 2nd but still in december and the video was put up today.) this channel has ALOT of swedish teams through out the years so if you like to watch teams develop just watch through a few. (i just hope that its ok i put up this but since its a swedish comp the rule doesnt apply i think)

Back