All-Star December 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Top Gun Allstars - Angels

Is it a rebuilding year for CA San Marcos? I'm really not feeling Coed's and LB's routines...
Coed looks unfinished to me. Like they have some watered down skills in their routine and some timing/sloppiness issues. But I agree that it doesn't have the large-coed "look" (organized chaos).
Im pretty sure Coed has had a lot of injuries the past few weeks, so that might by why the don't have the large coed look, hopefully those injured come back soon!
cali coed looks like they are missing a lot of people, or they had a lot of guys age out.
Just an F.Y.I., it was announced Cali Coed has rejected their Full-Paid bid from Grand, citing reasons of major roster changes.

I’m guessing this means a lot of their athletes are injured, hopefully they’re able to bounce back from a rough start to the season in the new year.

Top Gun Allstars - Angels

Just an F.Y.I., it was announced Cali Coed has rejected their Full-Paid bid from Grand, citing reasons of major roster changes.

I’m guessing this means a lot of their athletes are injured, hopefully they’re able to bounce back from a rough start to the season in the new year.

I AM OBSESSSED WITH THIS MUSIC OMG. *Obviously has nothing to do with the Alyssa Edwards reference;)*

Aces look so good! That flyer should be careful leaning on that bases arm like that tho, quick to form a bad habit!

I'm really not feeling LB's routine. It lacks umph..maybe SSX could share some of their energy and sass to them?

They also look like they're "going through the motions". The skills are there, but the performance is not. Maybe as the year goes on, it'll light up.

Back