All-Star December 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I appreciate the new/fresh look of SE I can CSP getting out of her comfort zones in terms of formations and choreo . I hope they add the two to whip doubles back in their standing tumbling, I feel like that is their Achilles heel compared to their competitors. Still not loving the pseudo rewind in their second sequence.I know once that big first structure hits its going to be breathtaking so I'll leave that alone for now lol. The half in running that literally scurries to the other side of the floor with some quick random motions made me LOL totally something I could see myself doing as a temporary fix.

No videos of Cali midnight? I just saw a partial one on instagram. Anyone have the full?

Unfortunately it looks like flexibility is still a bit of a problem for some Rays teams.

Such a shame – it's quite distracting.
The weird thing to me is that peach is pretty flexible? So why just peach? They are the only team that does full scorpions and they all look pretty beautiful.

I feel like this new version is simultaneously CSP getting out of her comfort zone (the new opening choreography) and back in to her comfort zone (taking out the 2 to whip doubles).

We know they have at least a couple of those passes which were performed really well at showcase, now there's not even a spot in the choreography for them!

Last edited:

I feel like this is the most "dynamic" dance SE has ever had. Like they actually took the time to create something visually appealing. That's really not meant to be offensive (LOL), but past seasons really have looked like "oh cr@p we have two 8-counts left, what can we throw in to meet the criteria?" I actually enjoy watching the dance this season and it looks great.

I have no idea how it will score because when I hate their dances they usually lead the division in that category somehow but, we'll see...

I feel like this new version is simultaneously CSP getting out of her comfort zone (the new opening choreography) and back in to her comfort zone (taking out the 2 to whip doubles).

We know they have at least a couple of those passes which were performed really well at showcase, now there's not even a spot in the choreography for them!

I have a strong feeling that the 3 to doubles coming from the back right corner, right after the first group of 3 to doubles from the sides, will eventually be 2 to whip dubs. Somewhat like WCSS formation for their 2 to whip dubs. maybe?? lol

I have a strong feeling that the 3 to doubles coming from the back right corner, right after the first group of 3 to doubles from the sides, will eventually be 2 to whip dubs. Somewhat like WCSS formation for their 2 to whip dubs. maybe?? lol

Or just a formation like a bunch of other teams have tumbling from a corner :)

Or just a formation like a bunch of other teams have tumbling from a corner :)
i think courtney knows her weakness for the past couple years has been tumbling, standing tumbling especially. She has been pushing tumbling a lot more these days so i think she wouldnt put 2 whip doubles in for showcase that were pretty well executed and take them out for no reason? Unless she adds some people to the section and even have some throw 2 whip full for the illusion and impression.
edit: after watching the showcase video and comparing to x evolution, the same girls that throw 2 whip doubles at showcase are in that formation at x evolution for the "3 to double" corner section.

Back