All-Star December 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I honestly love Panthers' routine so much. I hope they can start cleaning up and don't water down too much because I really think they could be a top contender this year! The jumps to punch front are still sooo impressive to me.

The coed stunting skills on Cheetahs are so impressive, year after year. One arm libs like WHAT?! Those athletes are set up for success if they ever decide they want to cheer in college, bc those coed skills are so hard to teach and perfect.

They can start with straight legs in their opposite heel stretches. Goodness...I don't know why but it's just a pet peeve of mine

Last edited:
I honestly love Panthers' routine so much. I hope they can start cleaning up and don't water down too much because I really think they could be a top contender this year! The jumps to punch front are still sooo impressive to me.

The coed stunting skills on Cheetahs are so impressive, year after year. One arm libs like WHAT?! Those athletes are set up for success if they ever decide they want to cheer in college, bc those coed skills are so hard to teach and perfect.
theres a big difference between tossing a probably barely 100 pound 14/15 year old in the air, versus a 18/19 year old college flyer.

theres a big difference between tossing a probably barely 100 pound 14/15 year old in the air, versus a 18/19 year old college flyer.
How little are these girls that they still weigh about 45 kg at that age?and that they are healthy?
At that age i was going into adult clothing sizes (im blessed with being tall) and was going towards the weight of a small adult.

How little are these girls that they still weigh about 45 kg at that age?and that they are healthy?
At that age i was going into adult clothing sizes (im blessed with being tall) and was going towards the weight of a small adult.

Compared to most of the other large coed teams they are pretty small. I don’t know how young they are but they on the small side.

What weight should a 14 year old be?

Girls -- 10 to 14 Years. At 10 years old, the average girl is 54 inches tall and weighs 72 pounds. By age 12, the average height has raised to 59 inches and the average weight is at 92 pounds. 14-year-old girls are an average of 63 inches tall and 109 pounds.

----------

So if an average 14 year old is 109 I don't think it's unhealthy for some smaller/slimmer girls to be less than 100?

Girls -- 10 to 14 Years. At 10 years old, the average girl is 54 inches tall and weighs 72 pounds. By age 12, the average height has raised to 59 inches and the average weight is at 92 pounds. 14-year-old girls are an average of 63 inches tall and 109 pounds.

----------

So if an average 14 year old is 109 I don't think it's unhealthy for some smaller/slimmer girls to be less than 100?

No one said they were unhealthy. Smaller compared to the other large coed teams.

----------

I never read to much into standard weights for people. In 29 and 5'7 and don't weigh over 120. And I'm pretty healthy.

Oh I agree with you, I'm impressed by the skills regardless though. To see guys on a senior level team, age 18/19 maximum throwing toss one arm skills, is impressive. I was barely hitting toss hands on a good day when I was on a Worlds team, so I give those guys major props.

Last edited:
Oh I agree with you, I'm impressed by the skills regardless though. To see guys on a senior level team, age 18/19 maximum throwing toss one arm skills, is impressive. I was barely hitting toss hands on a good day when I was on a Worlds team, so I give those guys major props.

Very impressive indeed.

Same for Wildcats.

There is a reason Cheetahs/Wildcats end up on Navarro/Tech/OSU/etc. every year.

Back