All-Star December 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maryland Twisters Blackout

Supercells

Woodlands Elite - Colonels

F5 hasn't excited me like this in a long time, they look great I really like the theme and choreo but I feel like we need a prop somewhere in there. I do wish they would hold the high to hi full around tick tock (there has to be a shorter name for that lol) and the stretch to stretches just to show yes we can hit the stunt but we can also control it.

A lot of really cool stuff in there!

I like the creative choreography and formations. And got chills when the point basket flyer does that 'you're out' motion.

But the stunts aren't terribly interesting, look very similar to what a lot of other teams in the division are doing.

I watched the baskets about 20 times lol. I love it. The way the flyer does the you're out is so cute and creative.

Idk, this might be their year. Something about that routine says "winner". Maybe it's their enthusiasm, the tumbling, the good jumps. This isn't a prediction, I just have a feeling. Idk what it is, but I am very excited for them!

Idk, this might be their year. Something about that routine says "winner". Maybe it's their enthusiasm, the tumbling, the good jumps. This isn't a prediction, I just have a feeling. Idk what it is, but I am very excited for them!

I'm die hard SE this year but since I heard about f5 with the theme I had a good feeling. They proved my instinct so right and I am so HERE for them to make a comeback. And to any person probably getting ready to respond "They never left".. you know what I mean!

To whoever said they should have a prop: What kind of prop? Out of curiosity? Props can be good or the opposite. I was NOT a fan of the random top hat and clown nose in stars routine. Like, I get it, it connects to the theme but if you're going to highlight a ringmaster you should highlight them throughout the entire routine. And if you're going to throw in a clown nose, maybe do it at a part that isn't during random pyramid music. Just my opinion! Love stars routine too, either way.

I don’t think the punchfront is worth the points they will loose in execution. That panthers elite stunt is so good.

The punch-fronts are awesome in theory but it's going to be so difficult to execute them perfectly and consistently. Especially when jumps come halfway through the routine and they're already tired...

There were so many low landings and near-falls in this video, and it makes me concerned for ankle injuries.

Back