All-Star December 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Holy cow... that elite stunt mount - extended hand-in-hand pop through!! As with TGLC, I hope they hold those coed stunts longer though, it's borderline show and go.

Stingray Allstars - Apple

Stingray Allstars - Peach

Stingray Allstars - Cobalt

Last edited:
Brandon Allstars - Senior Black

I seriously love the transition into the pyramid and the pyramid itself; seamless choreography, everything just flows so well.

Confused.

FloCheer's agreements with EPs > owners?

Is there anything that can be done about that?

Flo's agreement with the EPs that you sign when you register your kid for that competition*
The photography and videography rights, as far as I've seen in registrations I've signed in the past, are outlined in your competition's registration. They give video rights to Flo Cheer, you sign that you agree to that, Flo Cheer owns any video rights from that competition.
Varsity said last year that they were only concerned with channels using the videos for commercial purposes. In other words - if your Youtube channel is monetized (ads running before/during or being paid for operating your channel), you're making money off of something that Varsity owns the rights to. It's a similar reason we no longer hear copyrighted music in our mixes anymore.
Flo Cheer seems out for vengeance on channels regardless of whether they're profiting from Youtube views/ads or not. It's rather disgusting that it's happening in this industry but hey.. Follow the money and you'll see everything turns up Varsity!

What is their full up grip? The main base is doing something I've never seen before but I can't exactly tell what's going on because of the angle.

Reaching the left hand over the foot and grabbing the heel. You end up with the back of your shoulder against the flyer's leg. You basically unwind your grip and it's a full up without the hand leaving the foot. It's a tricky grip to get the hang of but once you do it's incredibly easy.

Back