All-Star December 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm surprised with A Team's score for Encore in comparison to some of the other teams.

I'm surprised with A Team's score for Encore in comparison to some of the other teams.

^^^CheerUpdates said they had an AF in tumbling I think? They have a solid routine, but it needs to be cleaner. Ex: Landings on tumbling I expect to be better from an SOT team.

So, a senior open team can be over 18 too? So what's the difference between a senior large open coed 5 team and just an open large coed 5 team? Don't they have the same minimum age requirements too?
Yes. Senior Open is USASF, International Open is IASF. International is essentially the same as its always been, some changes. Senior Open, or just Open, follows USASF and senior scoresheets (tumbling weighted more heavily compared to int'l) and at Worlds will be top 10 moving through instead of by country.

Yes. Senior Open is USASF, International Open is IASF. International is essentially the same as its always been, some changes. Senior Open, or just Open, follows USASF and senior scoresheets (tumbling weighted more heavily compared to int'l) and at Worlds will be top 10 moving through instead of by country.

Okay, so what's the difference between a regular open 5 team (that's not international), and a senior open 5 team?

Sorry for the bombardment of questions. It's just somewhat confusing.

Found these while trying to avoid working on parent phone calls. Some R5 videos from Encore!

That’s Jaylen’s team! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I heard they just hit 0 today better than yesterday (the videoed 0)!! So hopefully that means they keep the lead.. get a summit bid or something! Wish i could have been there! [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw one CA team has cheer at the beginning . New rule in one of billion new divisions or just the new trend?

That’s Jaylen’s team! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I heard they just hit 0 today better than yesterday (the videoed 0)!! So hopefully that means they keep the lead.. get a summit bid or something! Wish i could have been there! [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought that was her team...where is she at in the opening so I can find her =)

Back