All-Star Deferred Summit Bids From 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sure this was a onetime thing since the summit was new and people were unsure what it fully entailed. But we now know and should all be prepared

I'm sure this was a onetime thing since the summit was new and people were unsure what it fully entailed. But we now know and should all be prepared
I really hope so but seeing that there are 3 separate summit bid event on April 12-13 that doesn't give teams much time at all.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Has anyone seen it in writing that bids were allowed to be deferred from last season to this one?

If a gym decides and let their athletes know in the fall that they will be competing in April then they should be able to and prepared to travel within weeks of the comp if they qualify.

There are 3 separate teams from 3 separate gyms just in our state alone. So I can't imagine it's an isolated thing.

Just out of curiousity who were the other two from WA? I know the one junior 2 team from NV but hadn't heard about the other two.

It was my understanding that initially the deferment was only happening that first year because Summit was so new and Sea to Sky was only a month prior to the comp. But that being said, Worlds bids are handed out at that comp (which obviously cannot be deferred) and that is a week earlier than Summit. Hopefully that isn't in effect this year and going forwards...

I take back my original statement-one team actually did attend after I started digging more.
The other one is VAS-which obviously isn't even our country lol but I still lump them with PNW. I know for sure that they have one team with a deferred bid and it is a paid bid.

Just out of curiousity who were the other two from WA? I know the one junior 2 team from NV but hadn't heard about the other two.

It was my understanding that initially the deferment was only happening that first year because Summit was so new and Sea to Sky was only a month prior to the comp. But that being said, Worlds bids are handed out at that comp (which obviously cannot be deferred) and that is a week earlier than Summit. Hopefully that isn't in effect this year and going forwards...
Forgot to quote you dani-see my last comment

VAS received two 2014 worlds bids at Sea to Sky (April 2013), but as mentioned before they are International bids.

Bids for 2014: VAS Black Ice CE 5 and Ice Queens IOAG 5.

So, just to clarify for myself, ONE team from the pnw deferred a Sea to Sky Summit bid for 2014? That's what I originally thought.

Back