All-Star Design the perfect scoring system

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you Andre!!! I forgot how nasty it can get on here

Wow i go to work and come back to this....
I agree that the skills we perform today have at their roots fundamental cheerleading elements. Stunts, baskets, pyramids, jumps, and motions started on the sidelines and have now, through hard work and innovation, been elevated to a new level in all-stars.
As for your opinion of my coaching credentials, my philosophy in teaching motion technique, or your desire to never have me as a coach or for me to never coach at all for that matter i just say:rolleyes:

I am sorry kingston if you think I over reacted and I appologize if I did not interperate what you were advocating corretly.
I went back and re-read what you said ...
A required 2 eight count cheer section where no skills are allowed and you must do a cheer and is a section to be scored on the scoresheet. What do you think? (ignore the time needed for the moment.)
...and I interpreted it wrong. I still do not agree that all should be required to have a "cheer section" but in this instance I read into what you said my own bias and took it in a wrong direction SORRY:oops:

I was wrong to attack your credentials. I do believe that teaching the fundamentals is extremely important. It is true that these boards can get rather "heated", and I apologize for the harsh words.

I am sorry kingston if you think I over reacted and I appologize if I did not interperate what you were advocating corretly.
I went back and re-read what you said ...
A required 2 eight count cheer section where no skills are allowed and you must do a cheer and is a section to be scored on the scoresheet. What do you think? (ignore the time needed for the moment.)
...and I interpreted it wrong. I still do not agree that all should be required to have a "cheer section" but in this instance I read into what you said my own bias and took it in a wrong direction SORRY:oops:

apology and offer to buy me beverages accepted.

Yeah !!! see cheerleaders can act like grownups !!!
Thanks, apology accepted !!!

now back to the thread.....

I'm not sure we will ever have a "perfect" scoring system though we should never stop pushing for one.... but for now I will just live with this philosophy... It comes from my daughters old preschool teacher....
" you get what you get and you don't throw a fit." .... Just sayin....
biggrin.png

Back