All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If anyone wants to take a stab at it

Colors: Blue, Black, Silver, And White

Name: Stars or DC

Other info: Full Top, Sublimation, No mesh, Rhinestones

In honour of their AMAZING 4-PEAT last weekend! Congrats SMOED! Blue or White?

Cali-SMOED-Render-BL_zpsvte8ft6w.jpg

Cali-SMOED-Render-WH_zpslmpefabw.jpg

Now that worlds is over, if anyone is bored or looking for something fun to do...
We are planning on getting new uniforms! Yay! We went through a rough patch ( small province.. Not enough people) where we were just not getting the numbers to justify getting new uniforms. Now that we are getting more girls in, we need them! I am clueless with designing them and as this thread proves, you guys rock at it!
b5o65t.jpg
[/IMG]

This is our old uniforms.

So our gym is called Passion Elite
Colors are pink blue and black.
No crazy cutouts, have to be full tops and "clean" looking.
Oh and logo has hearts .. Usually have a heart on one of the sleeves.
So yeah! If you're bored... Lol
What shades of pink and blue?

Now that worlds is over, if anyone is bored or looking for something fun to do...
We are planning on getting new uniforms! Yay! We went through a rough patch ( small province.. Not enough people) where we were just not getting the numbers to justify getting new uniforms. Now that we are getting more girls in, we need them! I am clueless with designing them and as this thread proves, you guys rock at it!
b5o65t.jpg
[/IMG]

This is our old uniforms.

So our gym is called Passion Elite
Colors are pink blue and black.
No crazy cutouts, have to be full tops and "clean" looking.
Oh and logo has hearts .. Usually have a heart on one of the sleeves.
So yeah! If you're bored... Lol
You just gave me something to do :D

Maybe it's just me, but I don't like opening this thread and seeing people asking for others to design their uniforms. This is an in depth service that people honestly should be paid for. I just get salty for @BuegeSmalls not getting credit (or payment) for some of the work she's done on here, especially after the whole shirt debacle she dealt with.

Back